2 bedroom flat for sale
Italy - Lajatico, Pisa, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 395903
- beautiful views
- refurbishment with client
With Pisa airport just 35 minutes away along quiet country roads and surrounded by the picturesque Tuscan landscape, Morona is a pleasure to reach.
Horseriding and golf facilities are not far away by road.
In addition if you feel like a relaxing day at the beach, you will find several nice beaches at half an hour driving distance.
In winter, why not luxuriate in the salt-rich volcanic waters of nearby Casciana Terme, famous since the Middle Ages as marquess Matilde di Canossa's favourite place to unwind.
Morrona lies directly on the wine route. The local Valdera area is known as the Chianti Pisano because of the many excellent wine producers to be found among its rolling hills.
If you want to explore further afield, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Volterra, San Giminiano and Luca are all less than an hour away you could even pop over for lunch or dinner.
No other part of Tuscany offers such a conveniently central location or such easy access to all these destinations.
Realitalia is a UK company specialised in restoring old properties in Italy and has won many international awards. You buy directly from us so no agent fees need to be paid and we offer you detailed information of the project a third person could ever provide. Our assistance in English, Italian, German and French and we offer the possibility of personalisation of your future home, interior design and furnishing. We have 15 years experience in helping foreigners buy in Italy providing assistance throughout the whole process.
Please note that:
1. We have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the Properties. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. All areas, measurements and distances are approximate (if square meters indications are supplied they normally refer to gross floor areas). All texts, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
3. Properties are delivered in accordance with the Standard Specifications. Fitting and furniture as well as the Realitalia Interior Design Solutions and the Realitalia Premium Specifications are not included in the prices shown, which are pricing guidelines.
4. The pricing guidelines are expressed in euros, do not include VAT or transaction costs, and do not include parking spaces and/or garages. All informations is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 21.5 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 33.5 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 34.1 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 54.5 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 79.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.