1 bedroom apartment for sale
Switzerland - Genève, Genève
like this property?Call: 03339 872221
- Just 6 km from downtown Geneva, Switzerland
- Transport line of CEVA project and tram stop near the residence
- Large balconies, private gardens, roof terrace, playground
- Contemporary architecture with clean lines
Professional estate agents are invited to join us and help sell our apartments and villas worldwide.
We offer excellent remuneration to our partners and perfect purchasing conditions to their clients.
Please, send an inquiry now!
• The residential building provides apartments with 2 to 5 rooms, ranging in size from 41 sq.m to 84,90 sq.m., spread over 6 floors.
• Each unit enjoys a beautiful exposure, open views and an outdoor area, balcony, terrace or garden. Superb accommodation in the attic (top floor) is offered with large terraces facing south.
• The building features beautiful surfaces and contemporary architecture with clean lines, white walls and wooden elements, private balconies overlooking the city or vast landscapes and large shared roof-top terrace with beautiful city view. The terraces and balconies are proportionate to eat, relax, entertain friends.
• At the surrounding areas of the building are situated private gardens with seasonal fruits and vegetables and small hedges, a playground for children and private gardens for relaxation.
• This residential development is located in the French town of Ambilly. The town has a strategic location just 6 km (15 minutes drive) from downtown Geneva, Switzerland.
• Close to the building there is a stop of tram line 12. An underground public transport connection will be established to Geneva.
• The city of Ambilly is located in the department of Haute-Savoie of the french region Rhone-Alpes at 420 m above the sea level. It is a small, serene and peaceful town with 2 schools, park and a lot of green areas, suitable for family living. • The nearby towns provide shops and services, like the mall Chablais Park in Annemasse and the Centre Leclerc of Ville-la-Grand, each a less than 10 minutes by car.
• Located on the perimeter of service to the future long-awaited line of CEVA (Cornavin Eaux-Vives, Annemasse), the municipality will further increasing accessibility while preserving the authenticity of the city and its quality of residential life.
• Ambilly will be directly connected to Geneva via underground. The extension of the line 12 tram, will he also complete the attractiveness of the town. But the ambitions of Ambilly are not limited to only transport development. It is also in border project of eco-district of Etoile-Annemasse, which propose to the horizon in 2019 an urban area entirely rethought, structured around the station which will develop a Business center, shops and public amenities.
- Genève Cointrin (International), 3.2 miles
- Belp (International), 80.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.