9 bedroom guest house for sale
Thailand - Chiang Mai
like this property?Call: 03339 872331
- 6,113 sq ft (568 sq m)
- 9 bedrooms with en-suite
- Infinity Salt Water Swimming Pool
- Herbal Steam Room
- Roof Terrace with 360 degree Mountain views
- Tropical Garden (Walled & Gated)
- Covered parking
- Chanote Land Title
- Thai COMPANY with 2 work permits
- LAND SIZE - 3,200 Sqm
Coupled with easy access to the shopping areas you can have the best of both worlds - from countryside to the thriving City of Chiang Mai within a 10 minute drive where you'll experience Lanna history, art, culture, street markets, cosmopolitan shopping malls and international supermarkets.
Set in a secluded walled & gated garden, this private property comprises of 2 luxury houses. Both can be used for residential / holiday purposes OR one / both houses can be configured for business use i.e. a private retreat, resort or guesthouse. The possibilities for work & play are endless! We are currently living in one house whilst running detox retreats in the other: www.chiangmaidetox.com
If you wish to use this property as a business, we can transfer our Company into your name and you can choose from over 28 business uses i.e. Hotel, Guest house, Spa, Restaurant, Yoga / Mediation / Artist retreat etc... (full list can be supplied upon request). You will benefit from 2 work permits which will enable you to acquire 'Non-Immigrant B' Visas so that you can RESIDE PERMANENTLY within Thailand. The Company also has permission to operate a business in Koh Samui should you wish, at a future date, to expand.
HOUSE No. 1 (468 Sqm)
* Large open-plan living room with sliding patio doors. We are currently using this space as a yoga studio where our guests enjoy the most amazing views whilst practicing their postures, breathing exercises and meditation.
* Guest bedroom / Office (24 sqm) with air-conditioning & en-suite bathroom.
* Kitchen & dining-area with breakfast bar. Currently no fixtures & fittings have been installed as we are using it as a Juice bar but you can design your own perfect kitchen.
* Utility room
* Toilet with shower.
* Outdoor terrace with beautiful wrap around lotus pond. Enjoy watching the tropical fish as you lounge with your morning coffee on the balcony.
1st Floor -
* Large landing with day bed (ideal for chilling out with a good book!) Lanna furnishings, access to wrap around balcony and stairs to roof terrace.
* 1 x Deluxe bedroom (28 sqm) with air-conditioning, walk-in dressing room, en-suite bathroom & Lanna furnishing.
* 1 x Master Suite (70 sqm) with air-conditioning, Lanna style furnishings, large walk-in dressing room, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub where you can relax and drink in the spectacular mountain views through a large picture window, his and hers twin sinks & twin showers. Outdoor terrace that wraps around the entire building and gives access to the roof terrace. A fabulous spot for watching sunrise & sunset.
* Staircase to Roof Terrace - The building foundation can accommodate a 3rd storey so this can be developed into further rooms / penthouse suite / yoga studio / art studio etc... or it can be used as a roof garden. This roof terrace enjoys 360-degree views.
HOUSE No. 2 (210 Sqm)
* 5 x Deluxe Bedrooms (24 sqm) with air conditioning, Lanna style furnishings, En-suite bathrooms and private outdoor terraces enjoying pool & mountain views.
* 1 x Deluxe Bedroom (20 sqm) with air conditioning, Lanna style furnishings, En-suite bathroom. This could be used as a living room if you prefer to configure this property as a home rather than a resort.
* 1 x Dining Area with table to seat up to 10 people.
* Salt Water Infinity Swimming pool split over 3 levels - the top pool is ideal for swimming, lower pool is great for exercise and / or swimming, Shallow pool is perfect for sunbathing!
* Herbal Steam room with outdoor shower
* 2 x outdoor Toilets with hot showers
* 1 x Studio - this can be used as a guest room, activity room, art studio, lounge area, gym. Its currently furnished as a lounge with a bar, rattan sofa, TV cabinet and bookcase.
* 2 x Thai bamboo Salas
* Covered Carport for 3 vehicles
* Staff accommodation / storage area (12 x 12 m)
* 3 phase Electricity - 100 amp private transformer enough to supply a 40 - 50 room hotel!
* Water - 2 wells with full water filtration system. Supplies 20,000 litres of water per day.
* Cable Optic Broadband Internet (WiFi signal available across entire property)
ALL furniture, fixtures and fittings are included.
Please note, the price of this property is 38 million Thai Baht exchanged on the day of purchase. The price is being displayed in GBP for advertising purposes only as Right Move do not offer different currency options.
This RIDICULOUS price is being offered for a limited period only as we need to return to the UK to support elderly parents so CONTACT US NOW!
ABOUT CHIANG MAI
An increasing number of foreigners are now living in Chiang Mai, and for good reason. Chiang Mai has been rated among the top 10 most liveable cities in Asia. It has a laid back atmosphere, enjoys a great climate and, above all, is affordable.
More than 40,000 foreigners from dozens of countries have settled in Chiang Mai, enjoying a well-established network of services, schools, shops and social circles. English is commonly spoken and plenty of locals have become accustomed to 'farang' (foreigner's) expectations.
The large Expat community has created a healthy demand for 'farang-friendly' services, including English-speaking lawyers, business and investment consultants, property agents, and various expat-interest groups. There are also six fully international schools, along with several supermarkets that are well stocked with imported foods.
Chiang Mai is an ideal blend of small city sophistication without the traffic of Bangkok or inflated costs of Phuket / Samui. For this reason, it is very popular with retirees, families and young adventurers. A significant number of missionaries (mainly American) have also formed a comfortable community here.
Chiang Mai is known as Thailand's "Rose of the North" and is a cultural and natural wonderland with ethnic diversity, a multitude of attractions and welcoming hospitality.
Chiang Mai literally means "new city" and has retained the name despite celebrating its 700th anniversary. Chiang Mai is one of the few places in Thailand where it is possible to experience both historical and modern Thai culture coexisting side by side: the city features centuries-old pagodas and temples next to modern convenience stores and boutique hotels. This dichotomy is best appreciated within the moat-encircled old city, which retains much of the fortified wall that once protected the city center as well as the four main gates that provided access to the former Lanna capital city.
There are many things to discover in Chiang Mai other than its beautiful and historic temples:
* Delicious Food
* Street Markets where you can pick up hand crafted items, bamboo products, drawings / paintings, elephant wood carvings and even beautifully crafted umbrellas. The market showcases art from 21 villages!
* Elephant camps
* Hill tribe villages
* Cooking and Massage schools
* Outdoor activities such as trekking, cycling, kayaking, river rafting, elephant riding, off-roading...
* Handicraft workshops,
* Cultural performances
* Breathtaking scenery from mountains to waterfalls, rivers and hot springs!
- Chiang Mai (International), 2.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.