3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Colmenar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 219 m˛ approx
- Living space: 172 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Covered terrace
- 2 further terraces
- 2 garden areas
- Great village location within walking distance of all amenities
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1105
Charming nicely renovated village house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Colmenar. This fascinating house has many attractive original features, spacious living accommodation including living room and separate dining room and plenty of south facing outside space totalling 49 m˛ and comprising covered terrace, 2 further terraces and 2 garden areas all with beautiful countryside views.
• Beautifully renovated property with interesting original features
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Lovely village location within walking distance of all amenities
• Fantastic outside space including terraces and gardens
This delightful village house is tucked away in a quiet corner of the old part of the village of Colmenar within walking distance of all amenities.
The main entrance to the house is from the street and into the good sized dining room on the ground floor which has a flat panel radiator, useful under stairs storage and stairs leading up to two of the bedrooms on the first floor.
Adjoining the dining room the large living room has a log burning stove.
From the living room there is a step down to a hall area (3.2m x 1.9m) which is separated by a Moorish archway from a second lobby/hall space (3.3m x 2.7m).
From here there is access via further archways into the following accommodation:
• Traditional rustic style country kitchen.
• Family bathroom (2.8m x 1.5m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Stairs lead up from the lobby/hall space to the first floor and the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.8m x 3.0m) with recessed hanging space, patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony with lovely countryside views and access into
• ‘Jack and Jill’ shower room (3.2m x 2.0m) with heated towel rail and steps leading up to a
• Hallway (4.0m x 1.3m) with access into
• Second double bedroom (3.7m x 3.3m) with flat panel radiator and
• Third double bedroom (3.7m x 3.6m) with flat panel radiator.
Stairs lead down from bedrooms 2 and 3 to the dining room on the ground floor.
An archway separates the lobby/hall space on the ground floor from a further hallway (3.0m x 1.0m) where a door opens out to the fabulous south facing covered terrace (5.0m x 1.5m).
From here there are steps down to a second terrace (5.0m x 4.0m). More steps give access to two gravelled garden areas with two lemon trees and a variety of mature plants and shrubs.
A final set of steps leads down to the third terrace (8.5m x 3.5m).
The outside space totals 49 m˛ and from all areas there spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
Living room: 5.0m x 3.2m
Kitchen: 2.9m x 2.8m
Dining room: 3.7m x 3.5m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 18.2 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 77.2 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (International), 93.3 miles
- Jerez (International), 96.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.