3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Sayalonga
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 5,461 m² approx
- Living space: 130 m² approx
- Central heating: yes
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Large covered terrace
- Great layout
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v500
New 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa situated in an elevated position close to the village of Sayalonga. This beautiful property has breathtaking views of the mountains and countryside, stunning living accommodation and good access. The perfect hideaway for anyone wanting a holiday home in a lovely rural location.
• Fabulous, spacious living accommodation
• Incredible views of the mountains and surrounding countryside
• Large covered terrace to the front of the villa
• Great layout that makes the most of the wonderful views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated approx 1 km from Sayalonga in a lovely, elevated position, access to the villa is by way of a part concrete, part unmade road. The driveway sweeps up to the parking area beside the property.
A fantastic covered terrace outside the front of the villa (10.0 m x 3.5m) provides a great shaded seating area from which to enjoy the far reaching views of the magnificent scenery.
The pool area is accessible from all three bedrooms and a real feature of the outside space is the inclusion of an outside kitchen area comprising ample workspace and a sink together with a barbeque - all the facilities needed for al fresco entertaining.
There are a number of raised flower beds to the rear of the property and an irrigation system is already in place.
The main entrance to the villa is via the covered terrace and into the fantastic living/dining area.
This superb space is flooded with light from the wide patio doors that stretch the width of the room giving it an exceptionally light and airy feeling. The living/dining area also benefits from a log burning stove.
Attractive brick pillars and a wooden breakfast bar separate the living/dining area from the open plan kitchen area which has a large built-in cupboard and patio doors leading out onto the covered terrace.
From the living/dining area, there is access to a hallway and the following accommodation:
• Two double bedrooms (each 3.6m x 2.9m) both with fitted wardrobes.
• Beautifully tiled bathroom (2.8m x 1.6m) with a bath and shower over.
• Further double bedroom (4.0m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes and an attractively tiled en suite bathroom (2.8m x 1.6m) with a bath and shower over.
All of the bedrooms have patio doors which lead out to the pool area.
Living room: 6.0m x 4.1m
Kitchen: 4.3m x 2.6m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.4 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 87.1 miles
- Almería (International), 91.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.