3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 137 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: x 2
- Large south facing roof terrace with sea views
- Opportunities for extension of the living accommodation
- Fantastic central village location
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1104
Spacious centrally located village house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located right next to the main square in the village of Cómpeta. This superb property has plenty of living accommodation including kitchen and adjoining dining room and large living room, utility/storage room and roof terrace with fabulous village, mountain, countryside and sea views.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over four floors
• Fantastic location right next to the main village square
• Large south facing roof terrace with spectacular village, mountain, countryside and sea views
• Opportunities for extension of the living accommodation
This wonderful village house is located right in the centre of the village of Cómpeta next to the main square with all amenities just a short distance away.
The main entrance to the house is from a small courtyard area at street level and into an entrance hall (1.5m x 1.1m) on the ground floor.
Marble stairs lead up to the first floor landing (2.3m x 1.0m) where double wood and glass doors open into the dining room and adjoining fully fitted kitchen which has pine wood units and granite work surfaces.
Across the frontage of the kitchen and dining room three sets of patio doors open out to Juliet balconies overlooking the main village square below.
Stairs lead up from the first floor to the second floor landing (2.0m x 1.0m) from which there is access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (2.3m x 2.2m) with fitted wardrobes and ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom (2.2m x 1.5m) with bath.
More stairs lead up to the third floor landing (2.3m x 1.0m) from which there is access into the remaining accommodation:
• Large living room with open fire and access into
• Second family bathroom (2.6m x 2.1m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.3m x 2.9m) with patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the village square below.
• Third double bedroom (4.2m x 2.5m) with two sets of patio doors opening out to Juliet balconies overlooking the village square.
More stairs lead up to a half landing on the fourth floor and an enclosed hall space (2.1m x 1.2m).
From here further stairs provide access to the top floor of the property.
Here there is a large roof terrace (9.0m x 3.0m) with magnificent views of the main square and also across the village and down to the Mediterranean Sea.
Accessed from the roof terrace is a utility/storage room (5.3m x 2.8m) with plumbing for a washing machine. This room could be converted to provide additional living accommodation.
From the utility room there is access out to a further roof terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) to the rear of the property.
Living room: 7.0m x 2.5m
Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.3m
Dining area: 3.1m x 2.6m + 2.1m x 1.8m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.