4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Ballyconneely, Galway
like this property?Call: 03339 390713
- Derelict barn with potential to create a unique coastal residence with total privacy
- Set on a substantial site
- Seperate stable block included
- Panoramic coastal views and water frontage
The property is 54 miles from the regional capital of the West, Galway City, with its mainline road, rail and air connections and extensive and substantial cultural, commercial and retail facilities. Shannon Airport is some 21/2 hours from the property.
THE PROPERTY: This traditional stone cottage of stone construction measures 10 metres in width and 5 metres in depth and with a corrugated roof. The internal walls are still partially present and window apertures still complete. To the south (front) there is another building of circa 24 square meters of stone construction with a corrugated roof. Both of these dwellings could be linked to provide a beautifully situated family home, with fabulous views and away from any prying eyes. At the top of the hill there is a recently upgraded upper stable which measures 5 meters x 10 meters with a corrugated roof, and currently split into two stables.
- Connemara (Domestic), 44.6 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 45.6 miles
- Galway (International), 76.5 miles
- Knock (International), 99.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.