2 bedroom penthouse for sale
Spain - Guardamar del Segura, Alicante, Valencia
like this property?Call: 0034965724446
- South facing
- Storage room
- Fully furnished
- Large private solarium
- Barbecue area
Penthouse with large private solarium with amazing views of sea, the Segura River and the pine forest of Guardamar del Segura - Costa Blanca South. This property of 110 m2 has a first floor with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen, laundry room and living room. On the upper floor it has a storage room and a wonderful private solarium of 57 m2 facing south with barbecue. The building has a communal pool and the price includes underground parking. The main bedroom has a terrace of 6 m2 with relaxing views. Property fully equipped with furniture, white goods, pre installation of air conditioning, alarm and video intercom. Located near the main services and shops and the beach.
The town of Guardamar del Segura is one of the main jewels of the southern Costa Blanca. Stands out the quality of his eleven kilometers of beach and stunning dunes, accompanied by a Mediterranean climate that guarantees ten months of sunshine and warm temperatures throughout most of the year. In addition, a large pine forest does lung's functions improving the air that breathe their neighbors.
But the features of Guardamar, whose last name comes from the Segura river that runs through the village, go beyond simple summer holiday destination and meets all the conditions and facilities to establish a residence permanently. The municipality has full shopping, business and leisure services as well as a line of urban bus that runs through it from end to end and proximity to one of the busiest airports in Spain, the Alicante-Elche, with connections worldwide. Indeed, Guardamar boasts an internalization as a result of its charm around which coexist alongside native people with other people mostly British, Scandinavian and Central European nationality.
The site also provides facilities to promote an active lifestyle and do exercise in the nearby golf course to the town or the numerous areas without motor vehicles to do jogging or cycling, as the wide Reina Sofia Park. Public sports center also allows a host of other sports.
The cultural offer is another attraction that invite you to fall in love with Guardamar del Segura. Moros y Cristianos is one of the most deeply rooted traditions and its spectacular staging and parades every year astonish the public. Just as the Holy Week processions, local festival, the Bonfires of San Juan, Carnival or the Tree Festival, an exercise of respect for the environment. Guardamar also gives the opportunity to investigate his origins through the archaeological sites such as the Rabita Califal or the ruins of the Arab castle located on a hill that crowns the town.
Comprehensive management of procedures related to the purchase of an estate by a non-resident in Spain:
• Transfer of NIE numbers for two clients [foreigners' identification number];
• Open a bank account
• Power of Attorney
• Sale and Purchase Agreement;
• Investigate the condition of the purchased estate;
• Prepare a deed for a notary public of choice, accompany the client on the day of signing of the deed, translation into the language of the client;
• Procedures connected with the sale and purchase taxes at the Hacienda [Ministry of Finance], Generalitat Valenciana, SUMA Gestión Tributaria [tax administration body], Ayuntamiento [municipality council] and providers, impuesto sobre la renta de no residents [capital gains tax for non residents] (for two clients);
• Legalize any possible further works carried out in the estate, "Declaración de Obra Nueva" [new building declaration];
• Water, electricity activation (Not include the costs which that companys normally has)
• Register and collect the deed at the Land Registry;
• Legal and fiscal advice;
• Solve any problems connected with the sale and purchase.
- Alicante (International), 13.7 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 23.5 miles
- Valencia (International), 97.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.