4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - 16 Beechwood Park, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, A96 RX59
like this property?Call: 03339 397175
- -Superb 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- -Beautifully extended and refurbished to highest specification by its current owners
- -West facing fully landscaped rear garden
- -Double glazed Rational windows throughout
- -Many of the principal rooms wired for surround sound with ceiling speakers
- -Quiet mature cul de sac location
- -Off street parking
- -Abundance of amenities are close by including the Dart and the Sea.
- -Security alarm
- -Full planning permission for attic conversion (additional bedroom & en-suite)
Bespoke double doors and a wide bright entrance hall lead you in to this beautifully designed, well laid out family home that has been decorated with taste and flair throughout. The property is a must see for any discerning purchaser. Bright and spacious flexible interconnecting receptions with Canadian Maple timber floors. Large open plan family room with direct access to the sunny private West facing landscaped garden. Excellent fully fitted kitchen with separate utility room. Additional Playroom and an extended dining room and guest wc make up the downstairs. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms. The principal bedroom has an excellent shower room ensuite. The main bathroom has been upgraded and fully re modelled.
The front garden is fully landscaped and offers ample off street parking. One of the principal features of this stunning property are the large private fully landscaped west facing rear gardens. Designed by Paul Doyle the garden has a large Travertine patio area ideal for Al Fresco dining surrounded by Dwarf walls and formal box hedging with well stocked feature raised beds, lighting and water feature. The balance of the garden is well planted and mature and laid out in lawn. An ideal garden for any little footballers or Sun worshipers.
The location is second to none. Positioned in a very quiet cul de sac and yet only minutes stroll from every conceivable amenity at Nearby Dun Laoghaire and Glasthule. The Dart at Dun Laoghaire and the sea and Pier are comfortably within a 10 minute walk.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (International), 11.6 miles
- Waterford (International), 85.9 miles
- Belfast (International), 95.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.