4 bedroom apartment for sale
Portugal - Funchal, Madeira
like this property?Call: 03339 396426
- Centrally located new-build city apartment complex
- Generous areas and the best quality materials and equipment
- Air-conditioning and integrated sound system
- Acoustic insulation, Security entry door, video surveillance system, pre-installation for a domotic system
- Two car lifts from the street take a car down to the underground garage
- Fully equipped kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Extensive fitted wardrobes and spacious storage areas
- Suitable for full-time living
- Private pool terrace with plunge pool
The south facing apartments overlook the Santa Catarina park and the views from the third and fourth floor are fringed by the beautiful jacaranda trees.
The east facing apartments have vistas over the city of Funchal and the mountains.
This development is characterized by extremely generous areas and the best quality materials and equipment.
Luxury city living!
This four-bedroom apartment on the fourth floor has a gross construction area of 295m2, with an additional 90 m2 of terraces off the living room, kitchen and three of the bedrooms, plus an upper floor private pool terrrace of 163m2 with a small plunge pool.
A spacious entrance hall with a guest WC leads into the 70m2 living/dining room with oak floors and white lacquered woodwork - classically modern. All the terrace doors from the living room give access to the south-east ad north-east facing varandas in TEKA.
The completely equipped kitchen with top quality furniture and silestone worksurfaces leads onto a north-east terrace suitable for outside dining.
A wide and light corridor gives access to the master bedroom and two guest bedrooms sharing a bathroom. All three bedrooms have access to the varanda which leads to the 163m2 terrace with private plunge pool, offering stunning city & mountain views.
The fourth bedroom suite has an extensive dressing room and a large bathroom.
All bedrooms come complete with extensive fitted wardrobes, oak floors and, as in the entire apartment, concealed air-conditioning, as well as an integrated sound system.
The bathrooms are contemporary with suspended sanitary ware, silestone surfaces and details such as electric towel rails and anti-mist mirrors.
The floors and partition walls have acoustic insulation, and the apartment features a security entry door, video surveillance system, and has pre-installation for a domotic system.
The exterior walls are double with thermal and acoustic insulation, as well as acoustic insulation between floors and in the internal partition walls between different apartment.
The building is served by two lifts with capacity of 9 pax, and has additonal high capacity generators to serve the lifts and communcal areas in the case of a power cut.
Two car lifts from the street take your car down to the underground garage, where this four-bedroom apartment has three designated parklng spaces and an additional storage room.
This deluxe apartment represents extremely good value for money with these generous areas & quality specifcation in the city centre.
Please enquire for details and floorplans of other available apartments in this building.
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the "Garden of the Atlantic"
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
- Funchal (International), 8.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.