3 bedroom villa for sale
Greece - Kalamata, Messinia, Peloponnese
like this property?Call: 03339 872404
- 3 large bedrooms, each with each own bathroom
- Large living room with working fireplace and large dining room
- Guest WC
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 large bedrooms - cloakrooms
- Hot water radiator heating
- Solar water heater
- Studio apartment/office with private entrance and private WC
- Internal garage for 2 cars with automatic gates
- External secure 6-car parking lot with automatic gates
- Storage facilities
- Water filtration and softening system
- 3-zone security system with alarm and automatic outdoor flood lights
- Garden with trees and flowers
- Automatic irrigation system covering all garden levels
- Greek Orthodox Church in front of the villa
- Lot area: 1600mē
- Building area: 430mē (this includes 90mē of ancillary space)
- Ready Infrastructure to accommodate a Pool
- Only 800 meters from the beach
- Construction date: 11/2010
- Can be sold furnished
- The house construction is entirely made of stone and reinforced concrete, a combination that has proven its value over time
- The ceilings of the upper levels are wooden, roofed either with tiles or with turrets or a combination of both
- Each house has its own network of water supply, sewerage, electricity, telephony and ground
- With pictures of all the stages of construction at your disposal
- For aesthetic reasons and respect to the environment all networks are underground
- The existing residents have individual septic tank.
- Special attention is given to the waterproofing and insulation of each house with modern methods and materials perfectly
- There are more extras to see.
Where Mount Taygetos meets the coast of the Messinian Bay, unfolds the Santova Canyon, a Trademark of Messinian beauty in Megali Mantineia. In a unique location just 10 minute drive from the city of Kalamata. Traditional architecture attuned to the surroundings. A combination of harmoniously sea vividness with mountain peace.
Great Investment Opportunity!
Price: 950.000 euros (negotiable).
- Kalamata (International), 4.7 miles
- Zakynthos Island (International), 84 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.