3 bedroom house for sale
Italy - Udine, Udine, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
like this property?Call: 03339 391937
- BEAUTIFUL ROSE GARDEN
- SEPARATE ANNEXE
- SWIMMING POOL
- 2000 SQM GARDEN
3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM COUNTRY HOUSE WITH 2000 SQM GARDEN
This proposed sale is for a country house on several levels, with an outbuilding used as a utility room, a conservatory, swimming pool in a large garden with fruit trees and a vegetable garden.
The building is in a quiet area with excellent exposure to the sun and is located in a small town in the Friuli countryside.
The house is sold fully furnished with period rustic furniture bought and restored over the years by the current owners.
The town of Campolongo al Torre is central with respect to the places of interest and is in the Friuli plain a short distance from the sea, from the hills of Collio and Carso and ski resorts. The village is located:
- 17 kms from Trieste
- 20 kms from the beaches of Grado
- 120 kms from Venice
- 30 kms from Slovenia
- 130 kms from Austria
- 100 kms from the ski area Zoncolan
- the golf courses (18 holes) are in Grado 20 kms and in Capriva 20 kms
- 9 kms from the historic town of Palmanova fortified by the Venetians in 1500 and which is a World Heritage Site (UNESCO)
The area is renowned for its wine production.
The property lies in the heart of Friuli countryside, bordered to the left by a recently restored and rustic residential property while the right forms the boundry with cultivated agricultural land.
The house is the result of a careful restoration carried out in 1993, with careful refurbishment of internal features such as the internal wooden staircase, doors and floors. The attic features exposed stone to enhance the ancient masonry.
The house is on three floors with ground floor access andhas a bright interior thanks to the many windows and a favorable orientation to the sun.
The property is accessed through a gate the house is situated at the end of a stone-paved driveway.
The interior floors of the ground floor are in ancient terracotta tiles whilst the upper floors are all wood with the exception of the bathroom.
A beautiful wooden staircase leads to the first floor.
On the ground floor is the living area consisting of living room, dining room, corner fireplace, wc, laundry and kitchen.
On the first floor are two bedrooms of which the master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a large dressing room. The bathroom is characterized by an enameled cast iron bath in the French style, a basin atop a restored antique dresser and a shower.
In the upper floor with exposed wooden saddle and beams, there is a large room which is currently used as a study and a large family room.
The garden, which is fully fenced, is planted to lawn with many fruit trees, rose bushes and shrubs and the swimming pool is located within this lovely setting. t is further characterised by a wide variety of roses which the owner has lovingly cultivated over many years. There is also a small vegetable garden.
Outside, adjacent to the house, there is a porch with a grill for cooking and dining.
The annexe is brick built and the central structure is double height and features a mezzanine. The two side wings consist of a greenhouse and a storeroom for equipment. The building is decorated with climbing roses.
The villa is equipped with independent heating system and also two fireplaces and two tiled stoves and is sold with the furniture (only 3 chandeliers and 3 chests along with sentimental items are excluded)..
The area is served by a reliable Internet network and the garden has an irrigation system fed by the property well.
- Living room
- Corner fireplace
- Bathroom / laundry room
- Dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Dressing room
- Living room
- Utility room
OWNERSHIP DETAILS/CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
Please note that the Italian Housing Taxes are under review and may be subject to change. Please only use the following as a guide:
- Property Tax (Private Individual) - Primary Home 2-4% (Time restriction apply)
- Second Home 9-10%
- Property Tax (Business/Developer) subject to VAT instead of purchase tax and is typically 10%
- Notary Fees 1.5-5% of declared price
- Independant Solicitor (if required) 1-2%
- Motgage Consultant (if required) vary according to mortgage provider
- Agents Fee 3% + VAT
VON URBAN is celebrating its 5th year as agents in the international property market. Our comprehensive service includes, amongst others, a bespoke property portfolio catered to meet all your property requirements.
We offer comprehensive viewing arrangements which may include, if required:
* Collection and return to and from your hotel to property location/s for viewing,
* Assistance in selecting suitable bed and breakfast accommodation,
* Accompanied viewings with an English speaking agent,
* Referral to reputed solicitors, architects, notaries, currency solutions and mortgage consultants,
* An architect can be on site during the viewing in order to assist with any question regarding refurbishment and renovation of the property.
We invite you to embrace living 'La Dolce Vita' in 'Bella Italia'.
For many more reasons that make Friuli-Venezia Giulia so spectacular, try the local tourism website:
For further details regarding the buying process in Italy, please contact us at:
Mobile: +44 (0) 7798518211
More information from this agent
- Trieste-Ronchi dei Legionari (International), 19.8 miles
- Treviso (International), 57.7 miles
- Marco Polo (International), 58.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.