4 bedroom apartment for sale
France - Bellentre, Savoie, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 395972
- 4 bedrooms - one with great views
- Light and airy open plan main floor
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Balcony off the living area with panoramic mountain views
- Superbly decorated throughout
It is just a five-minute drive to the funiculaire up to LES ARCS AND PARADISKI. It is near the main route to VAL D'ISÈRE, TIGNES, STE FOY AND LA ROSIÈRE.
The apartment has approx. 158m² of living space comprising:
* Entrance hall
* Storage cupboard
* Modern fitted kitchen with a central island
* Large open plan dining/living area with a wood burner (chippings)
* Balcony with panoramic views of the mountainside
* Shower room with WC
* Large utility room
* Mezzanine floor overlooking the living area
* Master bedroom with a balcony with views of the hamlet and hillside
* Bedroom with a mezzanine bed and a study desk below
* Small room used as a relaxation area
* Bathroom with WC
Top floor under the eaves
* 1 bedroom
This is a very charming property that has been superbly decorated.
Bourg St Maurice is a traditional mountain town at the foot of Les Arcs ski resort. It offers access to some of the best skiing in the country for all levels of ability, although it also has one of the longest black runs in Europe. All types of winter activities are catered for too, including cross-country walks, snow boarding, climbing and so on. In the summer months the town is a big attraction for cycling enthusiasts as it often forms the base of a stage of the Tour de France. Hiking, walking, mountain biking, climbing and many other outdoor activities are available too.
Due to the popularity of the alpine resorts, getting to Bourg St Maurice from the U.K. couldn't be easier. There are buses provided four times a day from Geneva airport. The TGV from Paris and the Eurostar from St Pancras come right into town.
- We will provide a personal service specifically tailored to match your needs
- We offer our services wherever you decide to buy in Rhône Alpes
- Satolas (INTERNATIONAL), 80.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.