2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - Wellington Bridge, Wexford
like this property?Call: 03339 395624
- 2 bed/1 en-suite semi-detached bungalow of c 700 sq ft.
- Landscaped low maintenance front garden area.
- Landscaped private back garden with custom decking area and garden shed.
- Nicely decorated and well maintained throughout.
- Only mins walk to all amenities of Wellingtonbridge
- Wexford Town and New Ross only a 25 min drive
- Within easy reach to beautiful sandy beaches.
- Great family/retirement/vacation home or for first time buyers!
Entrance Hall - 19ft x 4ft 6in laminate flooring, solid wood entry door with glass and side lights, hot press.
Living Room - 14ft 4in x 10ft 10in laminate flooring and cast iron fireplace with wood surround.
Kitchen/Dining - 16ft 6in x 10ft 6in laminate flooring, fitted maple shaker style kitchen units, stainless steel sink, laminate counter tops, electric cooker, washing machine hook-up, fridge/freezer, back door access to private patio and rear garden.
Bedroom 1 - 12ft 2in x 10ft laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 11ft 7in x 10ft 2in laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom - 7ft 6in x 6ft 6in linoleum flooring, bath tub with overhead electric shower and tile surround WC and WHB.
Group Sewage, Mains Water, ESB, O.F.C.H., Fireplace, Sky TV, Broadband and Telephone available.
Landscaped low maintenance front garden area with mature trees and shrubs and nicely landscaped private back garden with custom decking area, garden shed and mature lawn, trees and shrubs.
White PVC double glazed windows, facia and soffit.
Interior nicely decorated and well maintained.
Only mins walk to all amenities of Wellingtonbridge.
Wexford Town and New Ross only a 25 min drive.
Waterford City only 40 mins, Rosslare Harbour Europort only a 45 min drive.
Within easy reach to Fethard-on-Sea, Bannow Bay, the Hook Head Penisula and beautiful sandy beaches.
Great family/retirement/vacation home or for first time buyers.
From Wexford take the R733 to the village of Wellingtonbridge. Go past the petrol station, over the bridge and take a right over the railway crossing, "The Willows" Estate is 300 yards on the right hand side.
- Waterford (International), 62.1 miles
- Dublin (International), 92 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.