3 bedroom coach house for sale
Ireland - Youghal, Cork
like this property?Call: 03339 397445
- Enclosed medieval walled back garden mature trees and shrubs
- Timber garden shed, with electricity supply plumbed for washing machine
- Property dates back to 1784
- Hand crafted kitchen with Belfast sink
- Solid fuel Waterford Stanley stove for cooking, runs the central heating throughout as well as the hot water.
The property itself originates back to C:1784, features a wonderful medieval wall back garden comprising of several miniature fruit trees, grape vines and many superb herbs and flowers. Centered in the garden is an ancient apple tree that is over 100 years old.
Internally the property has a large kitchen/sitting room with solid fuel Waterford Stanley stove for cooking, also heats the water and runs the central heating system throughout the house. The kitchen features a large handmade Australian hard wood plate rack, Belfast sink and granite worktops.
Adjoining the kitchen there is a large sun room with views onto the garden. Finally on the ground floor is a large bedroom with ensuite bathroom. To the first floor, there are two spacious bedrooms, one with a walk in closet, plus a main family bathroom. The property features a large attic space suitable for conversion. Finally in the garden, there is a small shed with power and water connected for both sink and washing machine.
This is a true gem of a property that is both classic and homely in a central location. Book your viewing today.
- Cork (International), 46.2 miles
- Waterford (International), 57.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.