3 bedroom bungalow for sale
Spain - Guardamar del Segura, Alicante, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 395640
- PRIVATE SOLARIUM
- FULLY FURNISHED
- WHITE GOODS
- TWO LARGE POOLS
- QUIET AREA
- REDUCED PRICE
Bungalow triplex in residential Portico Mediterraneo in Guardamar del Segura. This house has 110m2 distributed in 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen equipped with brand new appliances, dining room with front terrace of 20m2 and private solarium. Housing distributed in 3 levels: the ground floor is the lounge, kitchen and toilet; on the first floor is a bathroom and two bedrooms on the second floor and the third bedroom. It is a bungalow with private entrance and access to the garden of the estate. The complex has two large swimming pools. The house is in perfect condition and fully equipped with furniture and appliances. It is located near the main services of urbanization as restauarantes, pharmacies, shops and only 800 meters from the beach of Guardamar del Segura.
The town of Guardamar del Segura is one of the main jewels of the southern Costa Blanca. Stands out the quality of his eleven kilometers of beach and stunning dunes, accompanied by a Mediterranean climate that guarantees ten months of sunshine and warm temperatures throughout most of the year. In addition, a large pine forest does lung's functions improving the air that breathe their neighbors.
But the features of Guardamar, whose last name comes from the Segura river that runs through the village, go beyond simple summer holiday destination and meets all the conditions and facilities to establish a residence permanently. The municipality has full shopping, business and leisure services as well as a line of urban bus that runs through it from end to end and proximity to one of the busiest airports in Spain, the Alicante-Elche, with connections worldwide. Indeed, Guardamar boasts an internalization as a result of its charm around which coexist alongside native people with other people mostly British, Scandinavian and Central European nationality.
The site also provides facilities to promote an active lifestyle and do exercise in the nearby golf course to the town or the numerous areas without motor vehicles to do jogging or cycling, as the wide Reina Sofia Park. Public sports center also allows a host of other sports.
The cultural offer is another attraction that invite you to fall in love with Guardamar del Segura. Moros y Cristianos is one of the most deeply rooted traditions and its spectacular staging and parades every year astonish the public. Just as the Holy Week processions, local festival, the Bonfires of San Juan, Carnival or the Tree Festival, an exercise of respect for the environment. Guardamar also gives the opportunity to investigate his origins through the archaeological sites such as the Rabita Califal or the ruins of the Arab castle located on a hill that crowns the town.
Comprehensive management of procedures related to the purchase of an estate by a non-resident in Spain:
• Transfer of NIE numbers for two clients [foreigners' identification number];
• Open a bank account
• Power of Attorney
• Sale and Purchase Agreement;
• Investigate the condition of the purchased estate;
• Prepare a deed for a notary public of choice, accompany the client on the day of signing of the deed, translation into the language of the client;
• Procedures connected with the sale and purchase taxes at the Hacienda [Ministry of Finance], Generalitat Valenciana, SUMA Gestión Tributaria [tax administration body], Ayuntamiento [municipality council] and providers, impuesto sobre la renta de no residents [capital gains tax for non residents] (for two clients);
• Legalize any possible further works carried out in the estate, "Declaración de Obra Nueva" [new building declaration];
• Water, electricity activation (Not include the costs which that companys normally has)
• Register and collect the deed at the Land Registry;
• Legal and fiscal advice;
• Solve any problems connected with the sale and purchase.
- Alicante (International), 22 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 37.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.