2 bedroom flat for sale
France - 313 Hameau du Glacier, ARC 1950
like this property?Call: 03339 396478
- Spacious 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- 51 m2 of habitable living space
- Lovely sunny aspect due to large French windows
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Large twin bedroom with separate WC and bathroom
- both bedrooms lead onto to their own private balconies
- Stunning views to both the South and the West
- Access to all the fantastic leisure facilities in the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has a lovely sunny aspect, with beautiful views to the south and west. The apartment has a total living area of 51.03 m<sup>2</sup> and an open plan living, kitchen and dining area. There is a pull out sofa bed in the living room and a large table for dining, allowing the apartment to comfortably sleep 6 people.
The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of an en suite bathroom, and a bright west facing aspect. The second bedroom is a spacious twin and is accessed off a separate hallway, where there is also a shower room and W.C. Each bedroom has large French doors, leading onto separate private balconies, with beautiful views to the south and west of the surrounding ski slopes and mountains.
The Hameau du Glacier development is wonderfully situated at the top end of Arc 1950, enjoying all the benefits of the beautiful Savoyard pedestrianized town, with outstanding ski-in ski-out access to the Paradiski area.
The ideal location of the Hameau du Glacier development gives guests access to the bustle of village life, just a short distance away, while equally offering the peace and quiet of being set slightly away from the town centre. There are also the benefits of an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, fitness room and steam baths. The apartment includes free allocated underground parking and ski lockers.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has a ‘Flex 2’ lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY