4 bedroom house for sale
New Zealand - Auckland
like this property?Call: 03339 395601
- Self-contained guest wing and a two bedroom option in the east wing of the home.
- Enduring and substantial architecture, Mediterranean inspired with impeccable detailing throughout.
- Centrally positioned in the heart of Matakana.
- 12.2 hectares with subdivision potential. Exciting scope for income streams; B & B, events centre, wellness retreat etc.
- Striking elevated rural views of manicured pasture, native bush, vineyard and olive grove.
The large front door with French heritage sets the tone. Upon entry, your eye is drawn across decadent living spaces towards the outdoors. Statement timber doors open up the footprint, spilling light into the home and framing exquisite views. A slice of Tuscany yes!
Centre stage is the kitchen with bespoke cabinetry and a handsome rimu server. Heating the home and churning out culinary delights, the AGA is magnificent. Style meets function with a scullery and utility room too. A sunken family room creates intimacy, blissful media room and a detached guest quarter adds even further scope.
Resting on a cantilever floor, the master room captures dreamy sunrise, vine and pasture views. This spacious sanctuary has a Juliette balcony, cedar shutters, walk in robe and a stunning ensuite.
Behold the underground cellar, clandestine and charming, if walls could talk! Meanwhile a guest quarter dishes out two bedrooms and bathroom; with the hero of this space an indoor heated pool, changing room and area for a gym or sauna. Iron gates and recycled timber beams add to the vibrant mood.
View the interior of this superior property on the video link above
View by Appointment
- Auckland (International), 70 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.