3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Ireland - Carrickmines, Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 390525
- Located at the entrance to a most prestigious development of family homes in one of south Dublin's most exclusive suburbs.
- Detached property with a beautiful mix of old and new
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with granite work top
- Ornate tiling in entrance hallway
- Beautifully appointed fully tiled bathroom suites
- Victorian towel radiators
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Off street parking to the front
- Raised garden to the rear with high wall
- Management Charge €1,200 pa approx
The beautiful presentation of the accommodation is sure to appeal to any discerning buyer with a neutral interior throughout, stunning kitchen with glass atrium ceiling providing for lots of natural light, fully tiled bathrooms with traditional Victorian chrome towel rails. granite sills and landscaped gardens surrounding the property. In brief the accommodation comprises an entrance porch with double doors, entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining room, guest cloakroom, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in dressing room.
The gardens do not disappoint with ample off street parking and pedestrian access leading to a private decked area to the rear with high walls and raised flower beds.
The location is excellent just a stones' throw from Foxrock, Cornelscourt and Cabinteely villages with their myriad of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and gourmet food shops. Several highly rated schools are also nearby as well as ample sporting facilities such as Foxrock Golf Club, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Race Course and Westwood Fitness Club. The N11, with Q.B.C., offers ease of access to the city centre as does the M50 and the LUAS line from Carrickmines makes commuting more convenient than ever.
This rare gem is one not to miss, as the lucky buyer will simply walk in and hang up their hat to own a truly stunning home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (International), 13 miles
- Waterford (International), 82.9 miles
- Belfast (International), 97.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.