3 bedroom villa for sale
Mauritius - Marguery Exclusive Villas (3 bed),
like this property?Call: 03339 396478
- 12 luxury villas of 3 or 4 bedrooms
- Each sold with a private pool and tropical garden
- 300m from the beach and close to the 'London Way' shopping centre
- Gated access for optimum privacy and security
- Club house with lounge, bar, wellbeing centre and fitness room
- Management/rental service provided if required
- Opportunity to benefit from Mauritian tax system
- Purchase fully furnished if desired
Erna Low Property are excited to announce the second phase one of the most exciting new developments to be launched on the beautiful island of Mauritius - Marguery Exclusive Villas. The first phase, comprised of 27 villas, proved to be extremely popular and completely sold out in late 2015. The second phase will be made up of just 12 luxury villas to be sold off-plan and constructed to the very same high standards.
Due to our close relationship with the developers, Erna Low Property are the exclusive UK agent for this development.
The 12 villas in the second phase will take up the very same idyllic location in South-West corner of the island, the Black River region – naturally privileged with the finest beaches and unspoilt nature parks. Just 50 minutes from the airport & only 30 minutes’ drive from Mauritius’ capital, Port Louis.
Each villa will come with a tropical garden, private pool and parking and can be purchased fully furnished and decorated if required. Owners on the estate benefit from use of the Concierge Service, Club House, Lounge Bar, Swimming Pool, Well-Being Centre, and Fitness Room.
The development is ideally situated just 300m from the stunning beach ‘Plage de la Preneuse’ and next door to the Ruisseau Créole commercial center.
As part of RES (Real Estate Scheme), owners automatically qualify for permanent residency if granted by the BOI (Board of Investment of Mauritius) until owners decide to sell the property. If the owners decide to live in Mauritius for 183 days a year (6 months + 1 day), they qualify for tax residency in Mauritius and benefit from all the advantages of the Mauritian Tax System:
- Single tax band of 15% on income including rental income
- Double taxation agreement with Mauritius and 37 countries
- No capital gain tax on profits if you sell the property
- No tax on dividends
- No inheritance tax
- No property tax or housing tax
Properties sold off plan - following same framework of French properties purchase system
- Plaisance (International), 33.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.