2 bedroom flat for sale
Ireland - 26 Windmill Terrace, Clonsilla, Dublin 15
like this property?Call: 03339 390825
- Internal Features
- High quality fitted kitchen
- Bright, well proportioned rooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout
- Ample TV points and telephone points
- Spacious accommodation approx. 65 SqM
- External Features
- Designated car space
- Superb location within walking distance of all local amenities, schools and 5 minute walk to Coolmine station. Connolly Station, City Centre is 20 minutes by train
DNG are delighted to present to market, a bright and spacious 1st floor, 2 bedroom apartment which is presented in excellent condition. Located in the popular Windmill development No. 26 is well serviced by a host of local amenities and is a 5 minute walk to Coolmine train station. The property also benefits from a designated parking space and lift access.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms with one en-suite and a large living area which opens out on to a balcony.
Ideally positioned in a quiet residential area, No 26 is located minutes' walk from Coolmine train station, Clonsilla and Castleknock Village and a host of local amenities including local schools, shops and Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. Good access to the M50 motorway and excellent transport links to the City Centre.
Viewing comes highly recommended and is by appointment only.
• High quality fitted kitchen
• Bright, well proportioned rooms
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazed PVC windows throughout
• Ample TV points and telephone points
• Spacious accommodation approx. 65 SqM
• Designated car space
• Superb location within walking distance of all local amenities, schools and 5 minute walk to Coolmine station. Connolly Station, City Centre is 20 minutes by train
• 2.4km away is the wonderful Phoenix Park for all sporting and leisure amenities.
• Large balcony to the front
• Communal lift
BER: C1 BER No.101904472 Energy Performance Indicator:154.43 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hallway with wood laminate flooring. Guest WC. Hot press. Gas Boiler. Cloakroom.
Kitchen: 2.23m x 1.46m: Tiled flooring. Range of fitted presses and cupboards with a worktop and tiled splash back. A+ appliances include a dishwasher and fridge-freezer. There is also a built in oven and hob.
Open Plan Living/Dining area: 4.63m x 4.44m: Wood laminate flooring, attractive sandstone fireplace with granite hearth and inset. Door to balcony.
Master Bedroom: 4.80m x 2.74m: Front aspect, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes, en suite.
En Suite: 1.88m x 2.16m: WC, WBH and walk-in shower fully tiled.
Bedroom 2: 2.05m x 2.62m: with built-in wardrobes and laminate wood flooring.
Bathroom: 2.15m x 1.67m: WC, WHB, bath with shower door and tiled surround, floor tiles.
*Approx measurements only.
Travelling from the M3 take a left onto Snugborough Road. Travelling along the road continue straight through the first roundabout, at the second roundabout take the first exit before Coolmine Industrial Estate. Continue straight down. At the cross roads continue straight through the traffic lights. Follow the road down to Stationcourt Way. Take the second right and the first left, follow the road to the end, No. 26 will be located on your left.
By appointment only with DNG. Please phone 4912600 or email Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 6.1 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 87.5 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 89.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.