- Panoramic sea view.
- 7 minutes drive both to the beach and to Sanremo.
- 700sqm of land.
- Small sheds which can easily be developed into a separate guest house.
- Fruit trees: figs, apricots, oranges , lemons, cherries, plums...
- Paved area for eating outside.
- Two private parking spaces.
- Heating: gas and pellet stove.
- Views of the beaches of Bussana and the medieval artist village of Bussana Veccchia.
- The village of Poggio (a few minutes walk from the house) has all main facilities.
The house itself is of 140 sq m over two floors with a flat roof, utilised as roof terrace of 70 sq m. Surrounding the house is 700 sq m of land, with different small sheds which can easily be developed into a separate guest house, one is of 30 sq m , the second two both of 15 sq m each. The garden itself has been very well developed with a large assortment of fruit trees, figs, apricots, oranges , lemons, cherries, plums. Inside the garden is a paved area dedicated to living and dining out, with barbecue. In addition there is a paved area with all the equipment for a pool above ground, pumps and pipes are already installed. Below the garden are two private parking spaces, behind an electric gate. The house itself develops over two floors, at garden level there is a large kitchen, sitting room with pellet stove and bathroom. Above three bedrooms and a bathroom, an additional space is dedicated to a zone for computers, this is also heated by either gas fired heating or a further pellet stove. A long balcony goes around all the main rooms, with glass doors leading out and superb views over the beaches of Bussana and the medieval artist village of Bussana Veccchia. There is a storage room and steps to the road on the west side of the house. The village of Poggio itself has all main facilities, bank, chemist, restaurants, bars, food shopping and post office. The bus stop is outside of the house.