3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Cabo Roig, Alicante, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 391246
- Sea Views
- Private pool
- Private garden
This pretty villa has 115 m2 on two floors and 188m2 plot; Downstairs you have a large living room, kitchen and bedroom with en suite and two bedrooms upstairs with bathrooms en suite. The house has a spacious solarium where you can enjoy the sun and the stunning views of the sea.
It is located 1 minute driving to amenities and supermarket, 3 minutes to all services, 4 minutes to the beach or golf courses and 40 minutes to the Airport in Alicante.
FOUNDATIONS & STRUCTURE
- Steel reinforced concrete foundations in accordance with the Geotecnical study &
current antiseismic regulations.
- Steel reinforced concrete column & flooring slab structure in accordance with the
current antiseismic regulations.
ROOF & TERRACE
- Inverted roof for solarium with run off for rain water.
- Double layer fiberglass reinforced asphalt waterproofing.
- Thermal insulation with extruded polistyrene.
- Finshed in porcelanic tile.
- Exterior cavity walls with vapor, thermal & acustic insulation.
- Exterior finish in "Monocapa" & ceramic tile.
- All external wall treatments comply with current thermal & acustic legislations
- All internal walls constructed of 7cm hollow ceramic bricks, prepared to receive
Screeding or tiles.
- Double glazed white laquered aluminum windows, sliding or opening depending on
- Security front door with 3 point lock.
- Interior doors laquered white or Oak finish.
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms, with sliding doors & finished the same as interior
doors, fitted with shlf & hang rail.
- 1st class ceramic interior tile & matching skirting tile.
Exterior pathway surrounding the house & entrance tiled in ceramic tiles
- Bathroom walls tiled with ceramic tiles
- All interior painted with top quality plastic paint, white or similar (possibility to choose
- Flat false ceilings painted white with 1st quality plastic paint.
- High & low level cabinets laquered white, matching low level units in the island.
- Quartz tops, type "Silestone" with stainless steel sink.
Extractor hood in stainless steel.
SANITARY WARE & TAPS
- White porcelain sanitary ware type ROCA or similar, toilets with built in cisterns.
- Basins set in Units.
- Designer showertray with built in screens
1st class dual hot/cold taps.
- White mechanisms of type NIESSEN or similar.
- Tv points in lounge, bedrooms, porch & terrace.
- Telephone points in the lounge & bedrooms.
- Fibre optic installation for internet in lounge & bedrooms
- Exterior led lighting
- All cables in flame proof trunking.
- Pre-installation of ducted hot & cold climatization, with adjustable vents
- Hot water supplied by a renewable energy sistem (Aerotermia), with a water resevoir
with electrical resistance backup. Possibilty to install underfloor heating in the whole
property run from this system (extra cost option)
Video entrance system.
GARDEN & DIVIDING WALLS.
- Plot walls built with split block, perforated mesh & white glass.
- All gates galvanised & painted, hand gate & sliding vehicle entrance pre
-installed for motorisation.
- Construction of 6x3m swimming pool with pump, filter & valves etc.
- All windows double glazed "Climalit" 6/12/6 & security glass 3+3/12/6
- 1st floor main bathroom shower screen in tempered transparent glass 10mm thick
2 panels with stainless steel edging.
- Downstairs bathroom, fixed panel tempered glass shower s
Cabo Roig is a popular beach resort located in an area known as the Orihuela Costa on the Southern Costa Blanca of Spain.
Situated in between La Zenia to the north and Campoamor to the south, Cabo Roig is close to the major town of Torrevieja.
With fantastic weather and easy access to Murcia airport just 20 minutes drive south and Alicante airport 40 minutes drive to the north, no wonder Cabo Roig has become a popular place for holidaymakers and people owning second-homes as well as a growing permanent expat population.
Cabo Roig is known for its clean blue flag beaches and is popular for tourists from Northern Europe as well as the residents of the neighbouring region of Murcia who often flock to the beaches at the weekends.
Cabo Roig is a typical seasonal holiday destination busiest over the summer months of July and August and at its quietest in the winter.
Often it is May and October which are the best times to visit Cabo Roig as the weather is warm, not too hot and humid and not as busy as it becomes during the school holidays.
There are a few beaches one can visit while vacationing in Cabo Roig which are Playa Cala Capitan and Playa Cala Caleta which are clean and safe for children.
Also within easy walking distance are the beaches at La Zenia, Playa Flamenca and Campoamor. Make sure you visit the historic Cabo Roig watchtower.
Cabo Roig Marina
The Cabo Roig Marina is one of the best marinas on the popular Costa Blanca coastline. Located in an attractive area it has over two hundred mooring spaces, a restaurant and some other good facilities.
The eye-catching 16th century watchtower, around which Cabo Roig originally grew, is now part of a restaurant complex (The CR Restaurant) which overlooks the recently modernised marina.
An estimated 2 million euros was spent on the refurbishment of what is now one of the Costa Blanca's most desirable mooring spots.
The marina is located by the well-known Cala Caleta beach and meandering above the marina is the pretty Cabo Roig to La Zenia cliff walk.
- Murcia-San Javier (INTERNATIONAL), 10.9 miles
- Alicante (INTERNATIONAL), 26 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.