3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Italy - Palmanova, Udine, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
like this property?Call: 03339 391937
- REFURBISHED COUNTRY HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM, 1 EN-SUITE WC AND 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE ATTIC SPACE ALREADY FITTED WITH UTILITY CONNECTIONS TO CONVERT TO APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO SEA AND MOUNTAIN RESORTS IN WINE REGION
VOTED "Lonely Planet - Best in Travel 2016. Only two Italian destinations are included in the guide: Friuli Venezia Giulia and Rome".
THIS PROPERTY IS FOR SALE AT A PRESET PRICE IN STERLING OF £164,000.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE APPLICATION REQUIRING A LISTING PRICE IN EUROS, THAT THE CURRENCY CONVERTED MAY NOT ALWAYS REFLECT ACCURATE PURCHASE PRICE IN GBP.
The town of Ajello del Friuli lies in the Friuli plain and has approxiamately 2000 inhabitants. It is close to both sea and mountain, from the hills of Collio Vineyards, Carso to the ski resort at Zoncolan and to the beautiful 'star shaped' fortified town of Palmanova, which is a UNESCO world heritage site.
PLACES OF INTEREST
* Triete Airport at Ronchi dei Legionari 17 kms
* Trieste 45 mins by train
* Aquileia Roman Ruins 20 mins by car
* The 'Island of the Sun', Grado, well known for its beaches and thermal baths is 25kms
* Venice is 120kms away or 1 hour by train
* Slovenia 35kms
* Austria 130kms
* Grotta Gigante (Giant Cave) which could contain St Pete's Cathedral, 30 minutes drive
* Grado 25kms
* Capriva del Friuli 20kms
* Chiasiellis 18kms
This lovely refurbished country house, over three floors and measuring 240 sqm, offers a perfect location. It is ideally situated to access many beautiful attractions in the region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
The house is accessed via a small front garden which leads to the entrance of the house and ground floor access. Upon entering the house a corridor provides access to a large kitchen, dining room and living room.
Opposite the entrance there is also access to the rear garden. Overall, the rear garden is approxiamately 300sqm and largely planted with shrubs.
Returning to the interior, a staircase leads to the upper floors. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. An en-suite WC is housed inside the master bedroom.
The second floor, with exposed roof beams, is currently used as a study. The current owners have already prepared all the services (heating, water, sewerage) to transform it into an apartment. A further bathroom can be made in the closet at one half the scale and connections have already been provided. Once completed, this addition could be rented out to generate additional income on Air B&B for example.
The ground floor of the house is heated by means of underfloor heating whilst the remaining first and second floors provide heating via radiators. The house is fitted with air conditioning and double glazed, high quality windows throughout.
On the ground floor the original terrazzo floor tiles have been maintained along with the original brick floors whilst the first floor features polished and varnished original floorboards. The second floor flooring has entirely renovated.
The interior of this lovely home is in excellent condition. Please note that the exterior walls require some work in the form of plastering and painting. The seller has estimated this cost, as well as the replacement of guttering, at approximamtely £20,000.
- Dining room
- Living room
- Utility room
- Preparation of an additional bathroom at the stair landing
- Main bedroom with en-suite WC
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
OWNERSHIP DETAILS/CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
The property is owned by a private individual and therefore the sale is subject to property registration tax, calculated on the land value at 10% if purchased as a second home, or 4% if the purchase of the property is the main residence. Due to legislation changes, these percentages are subject to change.
VON URBAN is celebrating its 5th year as agents in the international property market. Our comprehensive service includes, amongst others, a bespoke property portfolio catered to meet all your property requirements.
BESPOKE VIEWING TRIPS
* Collection and return to and from your hotel to property location/s for viewing, if required
* Assistance in selecting suitable bed and breakfast accommodation, if required
* Accompanied viewings with an English speaking agent, if required
* Referral to reputed solicitors, architects, notaries, currency solutions and mortgage consultants, if required
* An architect can be on site during the viewing in order to assist with any question regarding refurbishment and renovation of the property
For many more reasons that make Friuli-Venezia Giulia so spectacular, try the local tourism website:
For further details regarding the buying process in Italy, please contact us at:
Mobile: +44 (0) 7798518211
- Trieste-Ronchi dei Legionari (International), 8.7 miles
- Marco Polo (International), 54.7 miles
- Treviso (International), 56.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.