6 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 248 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: x 2 - 4.0m x 3.5m and 4.0m x 3.0m
- Ideal layout for a B&B
- Great central location close to the main square
- Sea views from the roof terraces
- Includes additional accommodation in the adjoining property
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1114
Large centrally located village house with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and a cloakroom/wc located close to the main square in the village of Cómpeta. This extensive property is in need of some renovation but it offers huge potential as a bed and breakfast business or large family home and includes 4 double bedrooms with en suite facilities, 4 storage rooms, 2 roof terraces with sea views and is for sale together with an adjoining property comprising 5 reception rooms and a cloakroom/wc.
• Spacious living accommodation with a layout ideal for a B&B
• Great central location close to the main square
• Two roof terraces with superb village, mountain, countryside and sea views
• Includes additional accommodation in the adjoining property
This substantial village house is located in the centre of the village of Cómpeta close to the main square within easy reach of all amenities.
The main entrance to the house is from street level and into an entrance hall (3.3m x 1.7m) on the ground floor.
To the left there is a step up to a hallway (5.0m x 0.9m) from which the following accommodation can be accessed:
• Double bedroom (4.6m x 2.8m) with an
• En suite bathroom (2.1m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.6m x 2.5m) with an
• En suite bathroom (2.1m x 1.1m) which has a half bath with a shower over.
A step up from the hallway is the main reception room from which there is access into the following accommodation:
• Kitchen with patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the street below.
• Family bathroom (2.5m x 1.4m) which has a half bath with a shower over.
• Cloakroom/wc and utility room (2.5m x 1.3m).
Steps in the main reception room lead up to another hallway (6.7m x 0.9m) with a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
From the hallway there is access into the following accommodation:
• Third double bedroom (5.0m x 2.3m) with hand wash basin and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the street below.
• Fourth double bedroom (3.7m x 3.1m) patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the street below.
Stairs in the hallway lead up to the first floor and the following accommodation:
• Fifth double bedroom (4.4m x 3.5m) with an
• En suite bathroom (3.5m x 1.4m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Also accessed from here is the first of the two roof terraces (4.0m x 3.5m) from which there are fabulous views across the village to the countryside, mountains and Mediterranean Sea beyond.
A door in the entrance hall on the ground floor gives access to stairs leading up to the remaining accommodation:
• Sixth double bedroom (4.8m x 2.9m) with an
• En suite bathroom (3.2m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
A door in the en suite bathroom opens out to stairs which lead up to a large storage room (4.8m x 2.9m) from which there is access to the second roof terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) which also has spectacular village, countryside, mountain and sea views.
Also accessed via steps from the entrance hall are three further storage rooms (5.3m x 2.2m) + (4.2m x 2.6m) + (5.2m x 2.1m) and an enclosed courtyard area (2.0m x 2.0m).
Right next door to the main house and accessed from street level is a former doctor’s surgery comprising the following accommodation which could be incorporated into the main house:
• Reception room 1 (3.6m x 2.8m) with adjoining
• Cloakroom/wc (2.8m x 1.0m).
• Reception room 2 (3.0m x 2.7m) separated by an archway from
• Reception room 3 (3.5m x 3.2m) with hand wash basin and a door leading into
• Reception room 4 (3.4m x 3.2m) and
• Reception room 5 (2.8m x 1.3m).
Bathrooms: 5 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 3.2m x 2.9m
Kitchen: 2.9m x 2.5m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.