Property for sale
Australia - 101 Willinga Road, BAWLEY POINT 2539
like this property?Call: 0061 2 6251 1477
This stunning Bawley Point retreat is nestled amongst native bushland on the shores of Willinga Lake.
The perfect environment to relax and enjoy bushwalking through nearby National Parks, ideal for bird watching, surfing, kayaking, horse riding or visit local wineries and enjoy the many culinary delights on offer. Situated within driving distance of nearby towns - Ulladulla, Milton, Mollymook and Batemans Bay. Presently operated as a tourism facility catering to families, groups, weddings and for romantic getaways. The property would not only suit someone who wants to build on the existing tourism use but also a family or organisation who wants a secluded private retreat.
Comprising of a 4 bedroom residence currently let for tourism uses, with a commercial kitchen, a 3-4 bedroom home overlooking a picturesque dam and 4 holiday cottages. Attached to the 4 bedroom residence is a dining/function room currently used for retreats, celebrations & seminars. Perpetual development approval exists to build an additional 16 cottages, another seminar room another shed and ancillary facilities.
Nearby is the multi-million dollar International Willinga Park equestrian facility and also many stunning beaches and national parks.
* Capacity to sleep up to 32 people.
* Self-catered indoor/outdoor venue: up to 100 diners or 150 for finger-food.
* Indoor function venue 92 sqm for 40 seated in-the-round or 90 theatre style.
* Secluded camping glade for tents, caravans or RVs to accommodate extras in your party.
* 36 acres of iconic South Coast lakeside forest with almost 2kms of bushwalks.
* Huge outdoor celebration and recreation lawns that sweep towards a pristine coastal lake.
* Beaches just 3 kms by car, 15 mins by kayak.
* Shopping and cafes at Bawley Point 3km, Kioloa 10km, larger shops and many restaurants at Ulladulla, Milton and Mollymook 20-25km, Batemans Bay 30-35km.
* Sale subject to honouring all existing bookings