5 bedroom detached villa for sale
Italy - Cormons, Gorizia, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
like this property?Call: 03339 391937
- HISTORICAL VILLA OVER THREE FLOOR
- FIVE BEDROOM, FOUR BATHROOMS & FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- SITUATED IN RENOWNED WINE REGION WITH SEA, SKI AND GOLF RESORTS NEARBY
- WELL KNOWN WINE REGION
- LONELY PLANET - BEST OF TRAVEL 2016
The city of Cormons is located in a flat area surrounded by the rolling hills of the Collio, land of outstanding Friuli wines: it is a series of hills covered by vines, dotted with small villages and vineyards and is only 3km from the border with Slovenia. The area's characteristics are evidence of an uneasy past and the coexistence of different cultures. It is truly unique, bringing together innumerable elements into one beautiful mosaic. Its origins is from the Roman times, which is evident from the local architecture and places of interest, alongside the influences of its past Hapsburg rule.
The town is also well known for its local wine production which is exported around the world. Tourists and locals alike enjoy the trails through the vineyards and oak tree forests which form a natural boundary betwwen Italy and Slovenia. October brings the Jazz & Wine of Peace Festival which attracts many spectators from all over Europe. In September we celebrate the harvest with many festivities. There is also a weekly traditional market.
- Trieste 19kms
- Beaches of Grado 38kms
- Venice 130kms
- Austria 150 K
- Zoncolan ski resort 110kms
- Golf Courses in Grado 38kms and Capriva 6 kms
The villa is built over three floors whilst also boasting a small underground cellar. It is characterized by its location in a very quiet area and is a short walk from the historic village centre.
All interior floors are hardwood except the entrance, the kitchen and bathrooms which are all marble (terrazzo) whilst a beautiful stone staircase leads to the upper floors.
The heating system is powered by natural gas and the kitchen further features a wood burning fireplace. The water is provided from mainline connection and the area is served by reliable internet connection. The garden has an irrigation system and the property is equipped with an alarm system.
Features the living area consisting of a large entrance hall, two large living rooms, a large kitchen and dining area, dining room, bathroom and closet. Access to the garden is also available from 2 other entrances.
Located here is the master bedroom with an en-suite, three additional inter-connecting bedrooms, 2 further bathrooms and three terraces.
Features exposed wooden beams, a bedroom, study, wardrobe and a large room used as family room.
Features a cellar of 18 sqm.
OWNERSHIP DETAILS/CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
The property is owned by a private individual and therefore the sale is subject to property registration tax, calculated on the land value at 10% if purchased as a second home, or 4% if the purchase of the property is the main residence.
VON URBAN is celebrating its 5th year as agents in the international property market. Our comprehensive service includes, amongst others, a bespoke property portfolio catered to meet all your property requirements.
BESPOKE VIEWING TRIPS
* Collection and return to and from your hotel to property location/s for viewing, if required
* Assistance in selecting suitable bed and breakfast accommodation, if required
* Accompanied viewings with an English speaking agent, if required
* Referral to reputed solicitors, architects, notaries, currency solutions and mortgage consultants, if required
* An architect can be on site during the viewing in order to assist with any question regarding refurbishment and renovation of the property
For many more reasons that make Friuli-Venezia Giulia so spectacular, try the local tourism website:
For further details regarding the buying process in Italy, please contact us at:
Mobile: +44 (0) 7798518211
- Trieste-Ronchi dei Legionari (International), 9.4 miles
- Marco Polo (International), 62.6 miles
- Treviso (International), 64.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.