4 bedroom gite for sale
st-chinian, Hérault, France
like this property?Call: 03339 395808
Saint-Chinian, Absolument Grand The Saint-Chinian wine-growing area is located northwest of the city of Béziers and spans an area of 30 kilometres. In this peaceful region of hillside vineyards surrounded by Mediterranean scrubland, life is structured around winemaking and the two rivers (the Orb and the Vernazobres) that flow through the landscape, on their way to the sea. In the distance, the peaks of the Caroux-Espinouse Mountains reach into the azure sky. In the spring, the bright green of the newly leafing grapevines contrasts with the darker greens of the scrub oaks that grow in the red Saint-Chinian soils. In the autumn, the sky and the land join forces at sunset to put on a stunning display of shades of red. . Fast train service in Béziers and Narbonne to Marseille, Lyon , Paris, London and Barcelona. Airport in Béziers-Vias (Ryanair).
- Leggett has 15000 more properties on its website with full virtual tours for viewing - our HO team speaks English and eight other languages - Leggett ref: 67442CP34
- Carcassonne (International), 35.1 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 47.5 miles
- Méditerranée (International), 52.2 miles
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 76.6 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 80 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.