3 bedroom village house for sale
Italy - Bagni di Lucca, Lucca, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 872027
- Fully renovated and no work required
- Panoramic views from balconies
- Patio/courtyard area for outside dining
- Historic property dating back to 17th Century
- Chestnut beamed ceilings, cotto floors and exposed stonework
In addition there are large cellars on the lower ground floor providing an excellent storage area or which may be converted to additional living accommodation.
The property dates back to the 17th century but has recently been fully renovated including having a new roof, new plumbing and rewiring and is now in walk in condition.
The property retains many of its original features including the fireplaces, chestnut beamed ceilings and cotto floors. In addition a number of the rooms have exposed stonework as further feature.
There is paved patio area to the front and to the sides there is a small garden and pergola. and there are panoramice views from the windows and the balcony.
Energy Certificate classification G
Entrance on the upper ground floor, large dining kitchen, store/utility room, study, sitting room with access to the balcony, stairs to first floor.
First floor, hallway with access to a further balcony, bathroom and three double bedrooms
Lower ground floor, cellars of 50sqm
Outside there is a patio/courtyard area and a garden to the side of the property,
Distance to shop: a few steps
Bagni di Lucca 9km
Pisa Airport 63km
Versilia coast 60km
Abetone ski resort 43km
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 25.1 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 33.7 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 33.8 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 50.3 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 88.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.