6 bedroom chalet for sale
France - Séez, Savoie, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 395972
- 6 bedrooms - 5 en-suite and 4 with balconies
- Large open plan reception/living/dining area
- Top floor apartment with stunning views from its balcony
- Garden and terrace with fantastic views of the mountainside
The property has around 250m² of living space over 3 levels and comprises:
• Entrance lobby
• Fully equipped fitted kitchen
• Reception area
• Lounge with a wood burner and 3 sets of French doors out to the terrace
• Dining room for twelve people with a beverage/breakfast station
• Cloakroom/boot room
• Utility room with laundry facilities
• Food storeroom with freezer
• 4 en-suite double bedrooms - two with private balconies, two sharing a balcony
• En-suite bedroom
• Studio apartment (40m²) with a kitchenette, a bathroom, a dressing room, a separate WC and a large balcony with stunning mountain views
Other features of the property include a triple cellar - the third one being a wine cellar kept at a constant twelve degrees - a large 4-6 vehicle garage and further outdoor parking spaces (4/5) for guests.
The chalet is built on a 4,860m² plot of land.
Seez is a traditional mountain village situated at the northern edge of the Vanoise National Park. Its nearest neighbour is Bourg St Maurice and it has access to the ski resorts of Paradiski - la Plagne and les Arcs - La Rosière/La Thuile, Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise, Tignes and Val d'Isère. All alpine sports are available from these resorts and there are plenty of summer activities too, including hiking in the Vanoise National Park, cycling, rafting, climbing, paragliding, golf and much more.
The nearest international airport is Geneva and from there buses are provided to Bourg St Maurice, which is only 2 kms away. The airport at Chambéry is available during the winter season. There are also Lyon and Grenoble airports. The TGV station is also in Bourg St Maurice
- We offer our services wherever you decide to buy in Rhône Alpes
- We specialise in the Rhône Alpes with all of the diversities of its different departments
- Satolas (International), 83.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.