3 bedroom chalet for sale
France - Languedoc-Roussillon, Pyrénées-Orientales, Estavar
like this property?Call: 03339 392077
- Reception 44m2 on the ground floor with a mezzanine above providing two further double bedrooms
- Views set in mature landscaped grounds with trees all around and nestling in the Cerdgagne valley with mountain views all around
- Character built in pine with slate roof it has all the charm of a scandanavian style lodge
- Spacious Large open plan living area incorporating kitchen and dining facilities. There is even a sofa bed enabling up to 8 visitors to stay. The bathroom is very large with a walk in shower which is
- This lodge was built to provide easy access for disabled and so enjoys wider accesses and doorways which benefit every user. It has a veranda looking out over a lawned area. Ideal for dining al fresco
This charming property is in the L'Escapade Parc de Loisirs Estavar . It sits within a small well landscaped park of similar properties looked after by an onsite reception/lettings facility.
Wonderful walking country during the Spring and Summer months and just a 20 minute drive up to the famous Font Romeu ski resort in the winter. An hours drive through lovely scenery would take you to Andorra. There is so much to do all no more than a 30 minute drive : alpine style skiing, cross country skiing, forest trail cycling, water park, riding, thermal baths, mountain railway and a 1 hour 45 minutes drive through mountain scenery will take you to the beaches at Perpignan.
Access is easy with flights into Perpignan, Carcassone, Toulouse, Girona and Barcelona all being between 1 hour 45 minutes and 2.5 hours drive away. So why not spend a couple of nights in Barcelona on the way in or before heading home.
A charming feature of the location is that it is just a 20 minute stroll to the Spanish enclave of LLivia - a larger settlement than Estavar ( which is in Department 66) and very Spanish
Charming restaurants are all around and it is quite possible to either chose the French or Spanish dining experience
Take a look at the www.lescapade.com website and you will find our Reine des Pres cabin number 10 featured. The ground floor has 44 m2 and comprises a living area with dining facilities and kitchen. Just off that is a double bedroom and a large shower room with wc. A mezzanine floor has two twin bedrooms. It sleeps 6 comfortably and there is a sofa bed in the living area too. The site management looks after the grounds and being pine, there is no internal decorating to do! Only the exterior needs retreating every 5-10 years.
Outside the property has a veranda and its own grassed area with mature hedges and trees all around. Parking alongside the cabin is available.The site has full laundry and BBQ facilities, a pool table and residents lounge sit within the reception building and a stone activity barn with cafe is being developed on site.
The L'Escapade Parc will handle holiday rentals for owners and provides all necessary support. The Park is also marketed through the Yelloh Village organization as being chosen for its environmental credentials.
The cabin is sold fully furnished and equipped. There may be some advanced bookings . Owners can have the cabins rented out for them or reserved for own use as preferred.
Refer to www.lescapde.com site for further details. Prospective purchasers will be introduced to the on site managers who will be able to give information as to rentals,service charges and all other legal details and site regulation . As the Cabin sits on a plot rented for a nominal charge, it is understood that ownership transfers by a simple process without fees and taxes.
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (INTERNATIONAL), 47.4 miles
- Carcassonne (INTERNATIONAL), 54 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 85.9 miles
- Beziers (LOCAL), 90.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.