3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Colmenar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 1,700 m˛ approx
- Living space: 109.11 m˛ approx (constructed) 94.39 m˛ approx (useable)
- Air conditioning: fitted in dining room and all bedrooms
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Off road parking
- Accessible land for creation of a garden
- Storage room
- Utility room
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1115
Fabulous country villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in a beautiful picturesque rural setting within a stunning olive grove near the village of Colmenar. This superb property has spacious living accommodation, large part-covered terrace, rustic style gazebo, fantastic pool area, plenty of space to create a garden, storage room, utility room and breathtaking countryside views.
• Spacious well laid out living accommodation
• Pool area, terrace and accessible land
• Stunning location within an olive grove
• Magnificent far reaching views of the spectacular countryside
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated within an extensive well tended olive grove close to the village of Colmenar access to this property is via a 1km unmade road which leads directly to the gated entrance and concrete driveway and parking area.
The incredible far reaching views from this property are of the spectacular surrounding rolling countryside.
From the driveway the concrete area continues to the rear and one side of the property.
A part-covered tiled terrace (9.0m x 9.0m) extends along the front of the house and adjacent to this is an attractive rustic style gazebo/seating area (5.0m x 4.0m).
From here steps lead up to the pool area which is walled all round and has an outside shower. There is plenty of terrace space all around the pool.
The land to the rear and one side of the property could easily be transformed into a garden and there is ample room for growing vegetables. A number of mature plants, shrubs and trees can already be found within the property boundary which is entirely walled and fenced making it ideal for dog owners.
To the rear of the property there is a useful storage room (4.2m x 2.0m).
The main entrance to the house is from the part-covered terrace and into the main living space.
At one end of the room, the fully fitted kitchen has attractive white wooden units, granite work surfaces and an adjoining utility room (3.1m x 2.9m) with plumbing for a washing machine and a door opening out to one side of the villa.
An archway separates the kitchen from the dining area which has air conditioning and a ceiling fan.
An attractive Moorish archway divides the dining area from the living room which has a feature brick fireplace with log burning stove and a ceiling fan.
A door in the living room opens into a hallway (1.4m x 1.4) from which there is access into the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.7m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan and an
• En suite shower room (2.8m x 2.5m).
• Second double bedroom (4.1m x 2.6m) with air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom (3.2m x 1.7m) which has a corner Jacuzzi bath with shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.1m x 2.8m) with air conditioning and ceiling fan.
Living room: 4.8m x 3.9m
Kitchen: 3.4m x 2.6m
Dining room: 3.7m x 2.9m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 18.2 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 77.3 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 93.5 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 96.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.