2 bedroom detached house for sale
Turkey - Ovacik, Fethiye, Mugla
like this property?Call: 03339 395999
Please scroll to the bottom of this advert/page and above the red 'request details' button you will see a blue link saying 'brochure'. This is a one page document which is ideal for printing and also provides our contact details so easy for you to bring to resort with you.
If you wish to speak to our English Agent today then you can call at local rate 03339 395 999 on the Rightmove number or our in resort mobile number is 0090 5512 156 192
We also have Turkish and Arabic speaking advisor's if preferred so please just pop us an email to request this and we will call you back
REF : SPT855, Ovacik
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
This attractive resale villa has been fully adapted by its owners to allow for year round living which includes the installation of radiators with wood burner fire, glass enclosed poolside terrace to extend the living accommodation, roofed carport, retractable sun awnings and refitted kitchen and bathrooms.
The villa has been finished to a high standard throughout and offers modern living accommodation. The villa is being sold unfurnished accept for the fixed furnishings such as oven, hob & extractor, wood burner fire, air-conditioning units and wardrobes. The Sellers advise that they would consider negotiating on the existing furnishings if the Buyer was interested.
The villa is set back from the main road on a quiet back road with only two neighbouring properties. It is in a serene spot which enjoys mountain views, yet still conveniently close to the dolmus/bus transport links which can be caught just 100m from the villa making it an ideal base to access the nearby areas of Olu Deniz Beach resort, lively Hisaronu and the traditional harbour town of Fethiye.
The villa has well proportioned rooms with open plan living area, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (two en-suite shower rooms and downstairs cloakroom/utility) with many additions and recent refurbishment throughout.
Outdoor living is important due to the long hot summers and short winters and this villa ticks all the boxes. It offers private swimming pool which is set in enclosed gardens which provide privacy as there are plenty of mature plantings to the boundary walls. There is gated off road parking and also a roofed car port which can also be used as a shady area during the summer which is ideal for BBQ`s and alfresco dining.
Set at the front of the villa there is a South-facing balcony terrace area which has been glass enclosed and acts as a sun room/conservatory with the windows opening up fully for the summer months and all windows/doors are fitted with fly screens. The terrace overlooks the pool and gardens and there are retractable sun awnings to provide a shady area at the poolside. The terrace also provides access to the kitchen and lounge areas.
There is an upper terrace accessed from both bedrooms, again South facing and which offers lovely mountain views. It is roofed to provide shade.
Viewing is strongly recommended on this well finished villa which would make for a comfortable home whether that be for relocation and permanent living or as a second home for long summer holidays.
Due to the location of the villa being in Ovacik, it also carries potential for rental investment as Ovacik is a sought after area being only 2.8km from Hisaronu, 6.3km from OluDeniz Beach resort and 5.3km to Fethiye town.
INDOOR KEY FEATURES
* Roofed entrance porch which is situated at the side of the villa with secure steel entrance door. The entrance hallway has plenty of fitted storage cupboards for cloak hanging/shoe storage.
* Downstairs cloakroom with WC and vanity wash hand basin set on white cupboard unit which is wall mounted. The cloakroom is fully tiled to the walls and floors in beige ceramic tiling and has a heated towel rail in white. There is a large floor to ceiling storage cupboard in white and the cloakroom doubles up as a utility area, housing the washing machine. The window has an exterior security grill for peace of mind.
* Fully fitted kitchen with modern white units, black granite work surfaces and attractive high quality tiled splash backs. Kitchen appliances included are stainless steel electric oven, four ring gas hob and integrated extractor fan (made by Bosch). There is space for tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The kitchen has side aspect windows which sit above the 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer and the kitchen is finished with spot lighting which is fitted into the cornice. Double patio door leading onto enclosed terrace and the side window has exterior security grill.
The kitchen has been well thought out in its design maximising the storage space with corner cupboards having double tiered shelves with revolving action for easy access and the tall cupboard has slide out baskets, again for easy access and all in chrome.
* Dining area set adjacent to the kitchen and dividing the lounge area space. There is space for table and chairs to seat four-six.
* Air-conditioned lounge which has white emulsion walls. There are windows/doors on two aspects providing a bright interior with the side aspect windows having external security grills and a large floor to ceiling window on the front aspect. It has a Stratford wood burner fire place which has a black granite hearth and mantle and stone wall (furnishings not included) and two wall mounted radiators. Double patio door leading onto enclosed terrace.
* The wood burner fire in the lounge has a back boiler which works the radiators which are located in the lounge, hallway, bedrooms and bathroom towel rails.
* Glass enclosed terrace (the original poolside terrace) which extends the living accommodation with both roof and walls having been insulted. A bright and airy interior with ample space for outdoor dining table and chairs and also relax sofas and armchairs with coffee table (furnishings not included). All of the windows are sliding and when open are protected by fly screens to allow for a refreshing and natural breeze.
* Marble flooring throughout and marble spiral stairs.
* 2 bedrooms; one currently a twin and one a double. Both have windows to side aspect and patio doors to front aspect. Both benefit from air-conditioning and from radiators. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes in white to provide plenty of storage and hanging space but the beds and unfixed items will not remain.
* Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms which are modern and well finished.
* En-suite one has recently been refurbished and has been finished with contrasting black and white tiling to the walls and floors with wall mounted white heated towel rail and ceiling spot lights. There is a glass enclosed corner shower cubicle with large chrome shower head and a separate smaller shower head, WC and large vanity wash hand basin set on black cupboard which is wall mounted.
* En-suite two has been finished with white wall and floor tiles and has corner enclosed shower cubicle, low level wc and large vanity wash hand basin set on white wall mounted cupboard unit.
Throughout there are double glazed windows and doors which are fitted with fly screens for comfort and some of the ground floor windows having exterior security grills for peace of mind.
All rooms have air-conditioning units which are dual temperature. There is solar panelled hot water with back up immersion for winter months which can be set on a timer.
Outside the swimming pool has tiled steps to one corner for easy access and chrome ladders. The pool has travertine non-slip edge tiling so suitable for families. The gardens have irrigation system with automatic timer and the gardens have been landscaped for ease of maintenance with many areas finished in decorative loose stone for prevention of weeds.
The owners have added some outdoor storage units which include a lockable cage piped to the kitchen for exterior storage of gas bottles which is roofed. A large purpose built secure unit with lockable metal door, tiled roof and windows which is ideal for the storage of sunbeds and garden furnishings and a second unit which is ideal for storage of wood and gardening tools/implements. There is also a wooden cupboard built for the purpose of pool chemical storage which is again lockable.
For persons seeking a permanent home this property could be a very comfortable choice for a couple or small family which is of a manageable size and with easy to maintain gardens. Due to its location it is also a good choice for someone seeking a second home in an ideal location and for investors who wish to generate an income from their investment with potential for good rental yields.
ABOUT SELECT PROPERTIES TURKEY:
Whatever type of overseas property our clients have in mind, we are here to help and ensure that buying a property abroad is a straightforward and pleasurable experience, whether it is for a holiday home in the sun, retirement or as a property investment.
We have resident English and Turkish property specialists whom pride themselves in helping our clients find the perfect property which fits with their own personal requirements. We have found clients from all over the world their dream properties.
We are not simply English based Agents whom send a local representative to meet you but a local registered Company with RESORT OFFICES affording us the necessary Licences to trade and protecting our clients; ensuring everything about our clients purchase is legal.
Being a small local firm we have a wealth of local knowledge which is invaluable. We believe our professional and friendly approach is second to none and we are proud of the quality of service we provide. We operate on a strict NO PRESSURE policy and offer a FULL AFTER SALES SERVICE. We are more than happy to provide contact details of previous clients for reference purposes.
We look forward to having the opportunity to meet with you in the future and welcome you to visit our Offices in either Hisaronu or Olu Deniz.
We will happily search our entire database for additional properties to match your individual criteria. We offer different locations around Fethiye and have a range of properties from resale, including apartments, town houses, villas and country houses, to brand new and off plan opportunities, including a variety of rental options. We always keep an eye firmly on the quality, safety and value of your investment.
Within Rightmove Overseas WE ONLY ADVERTISE A HANDFUL OF PROPERTIES and would invite you email us with your requirements and budget and we will be happy to forward some suggestions to you for your consideration.
IF YOU NEED A BREAKDOWN OF POSSIBLE PURCHASE COSTS or INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURCHASE PROCEDURE then we would be pleased to send this information to you on request.
Thank you for your time and good look with your overseas house hunting!
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY ADDITIONAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION WHATSOEVER.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL
We are always looking to increase our property portfolio and if you have a property to sell which is within the Fethiye region we will be more than happy to take a look. Please email us with your details and we will call you back.
LOCATION, HISARONU/OVACIK AREA:
The resort of Hisaronu has grown dramatically over the past few years due to the popularity of ÖlüDeniz which is a short 5 minute bus ride away to which there is a free shuttle service nearby.
Hisaronu was originally a small farming village, it is now a hive of activity during the summer months and home to many shops, hotels, villas, bars and restaurants. Hisaronu is still relatively small in size and overlooked by mountains and pine forest allowing for a refreshing cool breeze during the long hot summer months.
This area has proved popular with investors as the tourism trade is rife and rental potential fantastic.
Ovacik is the neighbouring village to the very lively tourist resort of Hisaronu. There are a few bars & restaurants scattered around the village offering a mixed choice of dishes.
The transport links are excellent with regular dolmus (bus) service to the pretty harbour town of Fethiye and trademark beach and lagoon resort of Ölüdeniz only a 5 minute hop away, making it an ideal base for enjoying all the diverse aspects of this captivating area.
ABOUT THE SURROUNDING AREA & FETHIYE:
FETHIYE itself is a thriving tourist town offering a great combination of ancient sites and modern convenience. It boasts a large marina and waterfront promenade, having a wealth of shops, seafood restaurants and bars as well as a daily fresh fish market and fruit/vegetable market in the centre of the town. The Paspatur, known as the Old City, is one of the most colourful shopping and entertainment areas of the town. Here you will find a traditional Turkish Bath (Hamam), many restaurants and bars, and various shops selling souvenirs and local goods. On the outskirts of the town an open market is held on a Tuesday, selling a wide range of local goods including clothes, shoes and linens etc as well as local produce and spices. A fruit and vegetable market is also held on a Friday where local farmers gather to sell their freshly grown produce.
Just a couple of kilometres to the north of Fethiye the beach resort of CALIS is located and which is one of the natural breeding grounds of the caretta marine turtle in the area. It is approximately 4km long with areas of sunbeds and umbrellas. Many restaurants, shops and hotels line the coast and regular water taxi boats and dolmus buses run to and from Fethiye centre.
The stunning resort of OLU DENIZ, one of the most acclaimed in Turkey, is approximately 14km from Fethiye. The resort is low rise and spreads back gently up the mountain. There is an abundance of elegant restaurants, hotels and bars. Both the famous Oludeniz Blue Lagoon and Belcekiz Beach can easily be reached by dolmus from the centre of Fethiye. Babadag mountain, the backdrop of OluDeniz, is a recognised area for paragliding and is deemed to be one of the best flying points in the world for this sport.
The lively resort villages of HISARONU and OVACIK are located inland above Fethiye and offer a good choice of shops, bars and restaurants.
There are also many other bays and beaches which are reachable either by car or by boat and the area as a whole gives excellent opportunities for overseas buyers.
PLACES OF INTEREST/ACTIVITIES:
There are many different activities and places to visit within the area of Fethiye and which appeal to a wide range of tastes. All easily reached by car and all within a one hour drive at most.
Some of these include:-
SAKLIKENT GORGE/CANYON 'Hidden City' - On the Fethiye to Antalya road, approximately 50km from the town of Fethiye, Saklikent Canyon is a natural wonder. It is 300m deep and 18km long, and acquired its present day appearance as a result of erosion of rocks by rivers flowing down from the mountains for thousands of years.
An exciting but leisurely walk through the gorge brings you to a waterfall which gives a refreshing cool off opportunity before heading back. Tucked within the Gorge opening locals have set up small restaurants. These small relaxed bars have seating areas on wooden platforms scattered with Turkish rugs and cushions, suspended just above the rushing waters, perfect places to relax under the shady trees. Food menus offer delicious fresh trout, kebabs and gözleme (Turkish pancakes filled with meat or cheese).
Outside of the gorge you will also find river tubing/rafting rides lasting about 45 minutes.
YAKA PARK VILLAGE & TLOS - Located approximately 28km from Fethiye is Yaka Village where the ancient city of Tlos is located. Yaka Park has been created in natural surroundings with original water mill, waterfalls, and parkland. There are open air bars and a restaurant with a swimming pool for those ready to brave the cold water.
Tlos is an ancient Lycia settlement perched high on the hilltops that include an historical amphitheatre and temple-type rock-cut tombs cut into the face of the hill.
PATARA BEACH - Patara beach is stunning and makes an enjoyable visit. It is one of the largest and most beautiful beaches of Turkey, near the ancient city ruins. At 12 kilometres in length, even in the height of summer it is never crowded and the absence of development and no water sports means that it is always peaceful. The beach has soft sand and shallow sea. It is the one of the places that sea turtle leave their eggs, because of this, the beach is under protection. It is bordered on its ends by mountains and along its length by sand dunes with its Eastern-most point having a rocky outcrop looking over a spectacular rocky cove.
GOCEK - The picturesque harbour of Gocek is principally a yachting centre and attracts many visitors. Perhaps the best way to visit is by boat, as the bays of Gocek are some of the most beautiful and historical sites in the region.
KAYA VILLAGE - KayaKoy is an old Greek settlement 13km from the centre of Fethiye. It is built on the ruins of the ancient Lycian city of Karmylassos, and the history of the city dates back to 3000 BC. The village was vacated due to a population exchange treaty signed between Turkey and Greece in 1922. The empty buildings still stand, giving the appearance of a ghost town. There are several restaurants and wine houses where you can taste and enjoy local wines.
GEMILER BAY & ST NICHOLAS ISLAND - Immediately behind the hills of KayaKoy is Gemiler Bay and St Nicholas Island (said to be the birth place of Father Christmas). On the road to Gemiler Bay from Kaya Koyu the Afkule Monastery is carved into the rocks, and has wonderful views over the bays.
DALYAN/CAUNOS - Just about one hour's drive from Fethiye on the Mugla road is the pretty village of Dalyan. This small town is situated on the long river by which the Koycegiz lake is connected to the sea. From the waterfront at Dalyan, you can take a water taxi down the river to the beautiful Istuzu beach, which is a conservation area for loggerhead turtle. Along the river, you will pass the rock tombs of Caunos, and boat trips to visit Caunos and the hot mud baths.
RHODES -There is also a regular hydrofoil service to the Island of Rhodes, Greece, which departs from Fethiye Harbour.
WHY BUY IN TURKEY? :
There has been growing demand for buying real estate in Turkey since properties other Mediterranean locations are becoming costly and the markets are now saturated.
Turkey is almost set to become a favourite destination to buy real estate and is being talked about as perhaps the world's best property investment opportunity. The advantages of buying property here, whether it's for a holiday home, a permanent home or just as an investment, can be summarised as follows:
* Stunning climate - Hot summers and mild winters are ideal for year-round outdoor living.
* Breathtaking beaches
* Rich cultural heritage - There's so much to discover - from the Temple of Artemis, to the vast Roman ruins at Ephesus .
* Low Cost of Living
* Property prices are steadily increasing and there is likely to be a significant difference between the acquisition cost and the money you will get when the property is sold.
* Off Plan Purchase assuring the lowest deals at the right time
* A thriving tourist location generating outstanding letting potential - Property is likely to amortise its acquisition cost within at most 8 - 12 years if it is rented out properly.
* Low crime rate.
* People in Turkey are warm and hospitable to all foreigners.
* The state is fair to all residents regardless of their religion, social background, ethnicity, gender and culture.
* Taking into account the above and the expected future developments in the property market, investment in real estate is highly likely to yield substantial gains for investors
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING IF REQUIRED