2 bedroom apartment for sale
Germany - Kreuzberg, Berlin
like this property?Call: 03339 395383
Renovated Altbau apartment on the third floor with balcony on a quiet street, right in the heart of Kreuzberg 36.
Many of the attractive original features of this Altbau are maintained.
- Wonderful large (29m²) main room on the corner with open view.
- Fitted kitchen in large (21m²) dining/living area.
- High ceilings.
- Attractive wooden floors.
- Modern bathroom with some natural light.
- Attractive "Doppelkasten-Fenster" windows.
The apartment has a new "Etagenheizung" gas boiler in a small separate room. This means full control of your heating 365 days per year.
The balcony feels very private with no close direct onlookers.
Suitable for own use or as an investment for renting out - Rental demand in the area is extremely high.
FEATURE OF THE LOCATION:
Terrific location in Reichenberger Kiez, Kreuzberg 36.
After entertaining in your large corner room and open kitchen, take a stroll and a drink on one of the terraces along Paul-Lincke-Ufer, just around the corner.
The list is almost endless but the location is very close to:
- Paul-Lincke-Ufer / Maybachufer canalsides
- Görlitzer Park / Görlitzer Straße
- Görlitzer Ufer canalside
- Heckmannufer canalside
- Wiener Straße / Oranienstraße
- Kottbusser Tor
You know the rest!
Your Place are an independent native English speaking boutique real estate agency based in Berlin.
We know the local market for high quality old apartments and for new builds, including luxury property, and we can offer exclusive opportunities in these areas.
We will support and advise you through all procedures and provide information on all aspects of your investment.
Selling your German property? We sell your property at no cost to you. See http://yourplaceberlin.com/services-for-sellers/
Please also check the sellers' recommendations on our OUR PROPERTIES page.
- Tempelhof (International), 3.4 miles
- Tegel (International), 12.1 miles
- Schönefeld (International), 14.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.