2 bedroom apartment for sale
Northern Cyprus - Bahçeli, Girne
like this property?Call: 03339 395628
- Shared Deed in Owner's name
- Being sold Fully Furnished
- Being Sold with White Goods
- 2 Double bedrooms + A/C
- Stunning panoramic rooftop views
- All year Holiday rental potential
- Well manicured communal gardens
- Lovely beach bar opposite complex
- Swimming pool/children's pool
- 35 minutes to Ercan Airport
Lounge/ Kitchen: 5.816m x 4.655m (19ft x 15ft 3)
A very attractive room with plenty of natural light coming in through French windows that also lead out to a patio with far reaching views of the surrounding landscape. The open plan lounge-kitchen area has a dining area and comes fully fitted with oven hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, washing machine, dish washer and air-conditioning unit.
Bedroom One: 2.783m x 3.677m (9ft 1 x 12ft)
Double sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and the window has views to the side of the property and the tennis court.
Family Shower Room: 1.389m x 2.372m (4ft 6 x 7ft 9)
Furnished with WC, wash basin and shower, and is tiled throughout with attractive ceramic tiles
Bedroom Two: 2.774m x 3.786m (9ft 1 x 12ft 5)
Double sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and the window has views to the front of the property.
Patio: 2.741m x 5.822m (8ft 11 x 19ft 1)
The patio opens up the lounge and extends the living area, with simple views for miles around. Steps lead up to the rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
Rooftop Terrace: 4.629m x 5.783m (15ft 2 x 18ft 11)
A large outdoor space that provides 360 degree views of the surrounding mountain and Mediterranean Sea. This outdoor area is also fitted with a BBQ furnace for all year open-air grilling!
A beautifully maintained site with a large swimming pool and kiddie's pool, a Gym and Tennis courts all set amongst the attractive colorful gardens. The site is on the seafront and there is a beach bar just a stone's throw from the site. The Blue Bay Village North Cyprus Holiday Resort is a prime Mediterranean holiday destination overlooking one of the most beautiful bays in North Cyprus with a beach, calm bay for swimming and natural break perfect for boats. Whether it is sailing or watching the sunset, fishing or just walking on the Northern Cyprus beach, Blue Bay Village brings you the best of Cyprus beaches just footsteps from your apartment.
There is a championship golf course about 15 minutes to the West. To the east you will find wonderful secluded beaches, some of the best in the Mediterranean (Karpas beach is a particularly good beach) - and traditional unspoiled North Cyprus villages. Lara beach, with sun beds, shades and a small café, is 15 minutes drive west. Alagadi, an official Turtle Watch beach is 10 minutes from Blue Bay. Acapulco, a hotel complex with all facilities including an aqua park bars and restaurants, is about 20 minutes away
Resale & Rental Potential
This lovely complex apartment can either be your all-year holiday home or a seasonal holiday rental investment, as North Cyprus receives year-round tourism from British to Russian, Arab, Estonian and Eastern African holidaymakers, who could pay upwards of an estimated £250 per week on rental. Or you could simply buy this property and rent out to local residents at an estimated £200 monthly. But whatever decision you take the property will only appreciate with time as development increases in the city, many buyers would look to escape the hustle of city living and retreat to more secluded locations while still having a foot in town.
Bahceli is only a few minute's drive from the new North Cyprus, Korineum Golf Course, and is situated close to the peaceful and quaint Cypriot village of Esentepe where you will find grocers shops, bars and restaurants. Living near Esentepe one gets the best of all worlds; easy access to the resort town of Kyrenia, easy access to both Ercan Airport, and the Metehan border crossing for links to south Cyprus, all this from a location that benefits from some of the very best Cyprus views, and the stunning Mediterranean climate.
Furthermore, back from the village you have pine forests, olive groves and the gentle foothills of the Besparmak mountain range are great for wintertime walks.
Kyrenia (Girne), as it is locally called, is full of beautiful landscape and European Heritage Sites spanning over 9,000 years!
Some of the amazing sites include:
• The Venetian built harbour in Kyrenia, reputed to be the finest in the Mediterranean
• The Bellapais Abbey
• St. Hilarion Castle
• Bufaventa Castle
• Turtle Beach at Alagadi where visitors get to witness the rare sea turtles come ashore to lay their eggs
• The 18 hole par 72 course Korineum Golf and Country
• Club Acapulco and Escape Beach Club
• Monastery of Sinai
• Baldkoten Ottoman Graveyard
Popular Area Attractions:
• The Acapulco beach and resort
• Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
• Korineum Golf and Beach Resort.
• The Red Fort Restaurant, The Coconut Bar and Restaurant, The Antique Bar and Restaurant
• The Incirli cave: a natural underground cave with stalagmites and stalactites
Travel Times to Amenities
• Local village shop: 5 minute drive
• Emily's Bar and Restaurant: a coastal bar that's open all year long
• Korineum Gold and Beach Resort : 15 minute drive
• Beaches nearby: 15 minute drive
• Ercan airport: 45 minute drive
• Kyrenia City Centre: 30 minute drive
• Kyrenia General Hospital: 30 minute drive
• Private clinics, vets, hospitals in Kyrenia centre: 30 minute drive
• Lefkosa town: 40 minute drive
• Pharmacy: 15 minute drive
- Ercan (Domestic), 15.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.