3 bedroom detached villa for sale
Spain - Marxuquera, Valencia, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 391094
- SUPER SPANISH VILLA - GOOD PRICE 175,000 EUROS
- PRIVATE 8 X 4 SWIMMING POOL WITH LOVELY VIEWS
- 3 BEDS & 2 BATHS
- SUPER VIEWS FROM THE VILLAGE, ACROSS THE ORANGE GROVES TO THE MOUNTAINS
- LARGE 1086 M2 FENCED AND GATED MEDITERRANEAN GARDEN
- VARIOUS FRUIT TREES, OLIVE, POMEGRANATE, ORANGE, LEMON, FIG, ALMOND ETC
- AIR CONDITIONING, WOOD BURNING FIRE, MAINS ELECTRIC AND WATER
- UK TV VIA A SATELLITE DISH
- GLAZED NAYA OFF KITCHEN TO SOAK UP THE LOVELY VIEWS
- WALK TO BARS AND RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Villa Rosanna 175,000 Euros!
Large Mediterranean Plot, good views,
Marxuquera near Gandia
Build approx 159 m2, Plot approx 1,086 m2, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 8 x 4 pool with pool cover, conservatory with lovely views, walkable to 2 bars and restaurants!
This villa benefits from hot and cold air conditioning units in the lounge and bedrooms on the main living level. Villa Rosanna has mains water, electric and telephone line, Uk Tv, wifi, off road parking, totally fenced and gated. Part covered terrace off the pool area, plenty of room for sun beds, and an afresco dining area.
The accommodation comprises of:- on the ground level, an entrance hall, with a door leading to a large garage, currently converted into a twin bedroom for extra guests and a utility area, could easily convert back into a garage and still have room for a bedroom on this level. From the corridor outside this bedroom is the shower room and access out on to the back terrace/garden and parking area for several cars. On this level there is also an area housing a fridge freezer, so handy for the pool side eating area and for cold drinks etc.
On the first floor you will find the main living level which has lovely views across the village to the orange groves and mountains beyond. It has a super glazed in Naya giving lovely views and used as a second lounge , there is the formal lounge with wood burning fire and an inner hallway / corridor leading to 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Annual costs IBI TAX (Rates) 515 euros, Basura tax 117 euros, recycling tax 70 euros, water as much as you want to use 120 euros per year, so very cheap running costs.
This is a great holiday home or permanent home, it has a natural rock Mediterranean garden with some fruit trees consisting of fig, olive, orange, lemon, Almond, pomegranate. Located in a lovely area where there is a small rural community with super walks through the orange groves on your doorstep. Just 5 minutes to Gandia and 10 minutes to the fine, white, sandy beaches!
- Valencia (International), 37.1 miles
- Alicante (International), 51.7 miles
- Ibiza/San Josť (International), 88.1 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 88.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.