3 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Ansião, Estremadura
like this property?Call: 03339 391468
- Stunning views over the town of Ansião and surrounding landscape
- Private in a quiet countryside location
- Approximately 800sqm of land suitable for a large swimming pool
- Hidden rainwater tank for irrigation
- Fully double glazed Windows and doors with shutters
- Large view point balcony to watch stars & the sunset
- Powerful centrepiece double sided log burner running the central heating system
- The kitchen will be fully fitted with low and high level oak cabinets
- Three double bedrooms (one en suite), one large family bathroom
- Large garage and utility room
The first floor comprises of a large open plan kitchen/living room with doors onto the balcony. The kitchen will have oak units installed and will include a hob, oven, extractor fan and dishwasher. There are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There are also fitted wardrobes in the second bedroom. Stairs to second floor.
The double aspect room on the second floor could be a 4th bedroom, living room or perhaps a games room which leads on to the large balcony with amazing views, perfect for entertaining.
The basement/ground floor has a machine room for the central heating and the rest is a large open plan space designed to be a garage but could easily be used as living accommodation. There are stairs to the first floor.
A hidden tank has been installed to collect the rain water for irrigating the garden and swimming pool water if required.
The property will have electric gates which open onto a driveway that leads down to the garage.
The property will be finished in approximately 1 to 2 months as of August 2016.
About the location
The property is located in the small hamlet of Casal Viegas which sits above the municipal town of Ansião, where you find; registry office, notary services, banks, supermarkets, schools, public swimming pool parks, cafés en restaurants, etc.
Around this area there are typical villages, mills, panoramic views, roman ruins, monuments, river beaches etc.
The small castle city of Penela is about 32km distance.
The historic town of Tomar, which is home to the UNESCO listed Convento do Cristo, founded by the Templars is only 40 to 45 minutes drive from the property.
Figueira da Foz the beautiful coastal beach is easily accessed in approximately 45 to 50 minutes by car via the IC8.
All major European high street shopping is available in city of Coimbra the 3rd biggest city in Portugal which is only 40 minutes drive on the A13 motorway.
Porto and Lisbon airports are at similar distance from the property, Porto is approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes drive and Lisbon approximately two hours' by car.