3 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Sansepolcro, Arezzo, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 00393334497840
- Luxury Villa Apartment
- Private Estate Gardens
- Large open rooms
- Secure Gated entry
It is within this town that we find this luxurious villa, built in the beginning of the seventeenth century. It was home to nineteenth century notables, intellectuals and artists who enjoyed great prestige and popularity: among them, Vincenzo Chialli, the Capuchin school, pupil of Canova, artist of the fine frescoes that still adorn some of the rooms of this Villa, and the caricaturist Angiolo Tricca. The Villa has hosted within its walls the 'Ercole of Piero della Francesca, before his move to Boston at the Museum Isabella Stewart Gardner.
Today, this Villa has been subdivided into seven grand and unique apartments, each renovated keeping within the historical and period features and with their own characteristics. Varied frescoes decorate some of the walls and ceilings within some of these apartments.
There are beautifully crafted floors throughout each level and area, showcasing distinct floor finishes that represent the history of the villa over the years. The ground level foyer area, presents an ornate staircase with wooden and iron railing, leading to the upper level apartments.
The Villa is externally surrounded by a wonderful estate garden, 8000sqm in size, it is extremely well maintained with many established trees, rare plants, boxed hedges which decorate the pathways as well as a unique large stone fountain.
'Il Monetiere' apartment hosts many unique period features throughout. It is accessed on the first floor via the lovely ornate staircase central to the Villa. You enter into a large long entry foyer with decorative patterned ceiling and a set of french doors at the end of the hallway, overlooking the lush green gardens of the property. All rooms are spacious and bright with large windows in every room, very ornate ceilings with combination timber beam and barrel vaulted ceilings with frescoes, original stone patterned and terracotta tiled floors. It presents a large open lounge room, seperate kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, second bedroom with ensuite bathroom, third bedroom or study and a third bathroom. Bathrooms have been completed with contemporary finishes.
There is also a cantina or laundry services room approx.11sqm in size.
There are two car parking spaces allocated.
We have another six apartments available for sale within the villa:
- Le Cucine Ground Level, separate single level building adjoining main villa, Seventeenth century grand fireplace, 100sqm, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, exclusive use of allocated garden
- 'I Camini' Ground Level, 140sqm, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, exclusive use of allocated garden
- 'Il Billiardo' Ground Level, 110sqm, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Il Nobile' First Floor, 150sqm, unique historical frescoes, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, private large terrace wtih tower
- 'Le Soffitte Cotto' Second Floor, 150sqm, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Le Soffitte Parquet', Second Floor, 155sqm, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, allocated attic space
- Peretola (International), 80.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.