3 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Sansepolcro, Arezzo, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 00393334497840
- Luxury Historical Villa Apartment
- Private Estate Gardens
- Cantina storage space
It is within this town that we find this luxurious villa, built in the beginning of the seventeenth century. It was home to nineteenth century notables, intellectuals and artists who enjoyed great prestige and popularity: among them, Vincenzo Chialli, the Capuchin school, pupil of Canova, artist of the fine frescoes that still adorn some of the rooms of this Villa, and the caricaturist Angiolo Tricca. The Villa has hosted within its walls the 'Ercole of Piero della Francesca, before his move to Boston at the Museum Isabella Stewart Gardner.
Today, this Villa has been subdivided into seven grand and unique apartments, each renovated keeping within the historical and period features and with their own characteristics. Varied frescoes decorate some of the walls and ceilings within some of these apartments.
There are beautifully crafted floors throughout each level and area, showcasing distinct floor finishes that represent the history of the villa over the years. The ground level foyer area, presents an ornate staircase with wooden and iron railing, leading to the upper level apartments.
The Villa is externally surrounded by a wonderful estate garden, 8000sqm in size, it is extremely well maintained with many established trees, rare plants, boxed hedges which decorate the pathways as well as a unique large stone fountain.
'Il Soffitte Cotto' apartment hosts many unique period features throughout. It is accessed on the second floor via the lovely ornate staircase central to the Villa.
All rooms are spacious and bright with large windows in every room, timber beam ceilings, terracotta tiled floors. It presents a large open lounge room, seperate kitchen, master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, second and third bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom. Bathrooms have been completed with contemporary finishes.
There is also a cantina or laundry services room approx. 12sqm.
There are two car parking spaces allocated.
We have another six apartments available for sale within the villa:
- Le Cucine Ground Level, separate single level building adjoining main villa, Seventeenth century grand fireplace, 100sqm, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, exclusive use of allocated garden
- 'I Camini' Ground Level, 140sqm, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, exclusive use of allocated garden
- 'Il Billiardo' Ground Level, 110sqm, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Il Monetiere' First Floor, 150sqm, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, allocated cantina space
- 'Il Nobile' First Floor, 150sqm, unique historical frescoes, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, private large terrace wtih tower
- 'Le Soffitte Parquet', Second Floor, 155sqm, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, allocated attic space
- Peretola (International), 49.8 miles
- Borgo Panigale (International), 79.6 miles
- Galileo (International), 87.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.