3 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Gorey, Wexford
like this property?Call: 03339 395349
- 9km from Gorey town
- Private beach with direct access
- Beautifully presented family accommodation
- Secluded and very private gardens
- Private driveway with off street parking
'Blairfind', has been tastefully refurbished in recent years and comes to the market in beautiful condition throughout. It offers a lovely open plan living/dining/kitchen area complete with solid fuel stove, sitting room/games room on the first floor, three good bedrooms, bathroom and a separate shower room. The gardens are mature and private and there is a wonderful deck running along two sides of the house, ideal for summer entertaining with family and friends.
Roney Point is an established holiday location quietly situated 3km south of Courtown Village and Harbour, 9km from Gorey Town with it's full range of amenities and some 85km or an hour's drive south of Dublin.
Roney Point is an exclusive gated development with much to recommend it, including the private beach with direct access for the residents, tennis courts, sports ground and children's playground.
Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living 7.5m x 4.3m
Feature fireplace with solid fuel stove, timber floor. Sliding patio door to deck. Large understairs storage cupboard.
Range of fully fitted kitchen wall and floor units. Breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled splashback. Tiled floor. Spot lights. Door to side.
Bath, w.c., w.h.b., walls partly tiled , heated towel rail, wall mirror.
Bedroom 2 2.8m x 3.26m
Bedroom 3 2.5m x 3.26m
Games / Sitting room 6.88m x 3.84m
Velux window. Recessed lighting.
Bedroom 1 6m x 3.23m
Velux window, hotpress.
Fully tiled shower unit with electric Triton T90z shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
* BER: D1. BER No: 108899097
* Communal services
* Oil fired central heating
* Lawned gardens with mature natural boundary on all sides
* Private driveway with off street parking
* Wrap around decking off the living areas
* Large Shed (6m x 3m)
* Secluded and very private gardens
* Beautifully presented family accommodation
* Well managed private development - Annual fee c. ¿800
* Electric gates to development
* Private beach with direct access
From Dublin take Exit 23 off the M11 motorway and head for Courtown. From Courtown head south on the R742 for Ballygarrett/Kilmuckridge. At Doyle's Peugeot garage turn left for Roney Point. The Roney Private Development is the second development on the left with electric gates. Into development, keep left after playground and the property is a short distance over here on the right hand side.
- Waterford (International), 47.7 miles
- Dublin (International), 52.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.