Pub for sale
Ireland - The Paddocks, Bar & Residential Accom., Ballyduff Upper, Lismore
like this property?Call: 03339 396030
- Located in the popular village of Ballyduff on the River Blackwater.
- State of the art bar & lounge.
- Stunning residential accomodation.
- Suitable for B&B or holiday lets.
- Large kitchen.
- Beer garden.
- Secure external storage yard and internal lock-up.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Mains services.
In pristine condition throughout, the front bar has a solid mahogany counter top and surrounds with stainless steel shelving and glass washing services behind the bar. There is plenty of seating and the open fire provides a real feeling of warmth and relaxation for visitors. To the rear of the bar it has an external maintenance free beer garden with lighting and shelter.
The adjoining accommodation is of the highest standard with all five bedrooms having ensuites with shower facilities. There is one of these bedrooms on the ground floor and all bedrooms have access to the large kitchen on the ground floor which is fully equipped including washing machine and dryer.
The Paddocks is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a unique property in a busy village. Ballyduff is renowned for its fishing on the river and people come from far and wide to take part. This property is perfectly designed to operate also as a B&B or holiday let subject to planning permission. Viewing highly recommended!
Acc: OFCH 278 sq.m. (2,992 sq.ft) approx.
BER No: 800509341
Energy Performance Indicator: 538.68 kWh/m2/yr
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Cork (International), 28.9 miles
- Waterford (International), 40.5 miles
- Shannon (International), 53.6 miles
- Kerry (International), 61.4 miles
- Galway (International), 87.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.