3 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Luneray, Seine-Maritime, Normandy
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Detached, character village house
- 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- Lovely architectural period features
- Fully modernised
- Garden of over a third of an acre
- Restaurants & shops nearby
- 15 minutes from the beach
- 15 minutes from the ferry port
The property is situated near the village of Luneray which has a good selection of shops and restaurants. Nearby Dieppe, just 15 minutes away, has comprehensive shopping and wonderful restaurants such as the famous fish restaurant, La Marmite Dieppoise. The Dieppe Saturday morning market is one of the very best in all of France and not to be missed. The beach too is very popular. The pretty seaside resorts of Veules-les-Roses and Varengeville-sur-Mer can also be reached by car in 15 minutes and Paris, by road, is a drive of just 2 hours.
The property has 110m² of habitable space and the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, a modern, fitted kitchen, a sitting room with fireplace and wood-burning stove, a dining room, a ground floor bedroom, bathroom and separate WC and, on the first floor, a large landing, 2 more bedrooms, 2 shower rooms and a WC.
The property sits in a plot of over a third of an acre. The garden has been well landscaped and well maintained. It has some mature trees and overlooks the village church. There is off-street parking for a number of cars.
To find other similar properties, please visit the La Résidence website.
- Le Havre (Octeville) (INTERNATIONAL), 42.3 miles
- Le Touquet (Paris-Plage) (INTERNATIONAL), 57.3 miles
- Paris (Beauvais) (INTERNATIONAL), 59.8 miles
- Caen (Carpiquet) (INTERNATIONAL), 76.7 miles
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) (INTERNATIONAL), 93.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.