2 bedroom town house for sale
Portugal - Algarve, Porches
like this property?Call: 03339 397006
- Construction : 329 m2
- 2 Bathrooms + Guest WC
- Basement & 2 floors connected by wooden stairs
- Grey double glazed security windows with PVC sliding frames
- Floors in Sucupira wood mixed with 40x40 tiles in natural stone
- Feature natural slate wall over the entire height
- Central gas heating with radiators - Air conditioning bedrooms only
- Modern fitted kitchen with wooden and Moleano top
- Office - Large wine cellar - Double garage
- Ownership private - Energy class : C
The townhouse is located next yo a tiny museum dated 1793 and has distant sea views from all south facing windows. It has been refurbished in a contemporary but cosy and warm style and boasts a wealth of original features, such as a dominant wall made of natural slate from Portugal’s north, floors and stairs in beautiful dark brown Sucupira wood mixed with grey natural stone tiles as well as high quality double glazed windows and decorative inox balustrades. You enter the property either from the ground level, using the main entrance door or drive your car into the underground garage and walk up the stairs. The ground level consists of a little hall, an open space living and dining room with a covered balcony, a kitchen, guest WC, guest bedroom and bathroom ensuite. In the first floor you find the master bedroom with its spacious bathroom and a study. The basement serves mainly as a garage for up to 2 cars and storage. There is also a laundry room and a large wine cellar which is all tiled in red bricks.
An original and easily to maintain holiday property or a lovely residence for all who don’t want to be remote.
- Faro (International), 25.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.