3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 3,223 m² approx
- Living space: 150.84 m² approx (constructed)
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Garage: 5.3m x 4.9m
- Various terraces around the villa
- Accessible land with many fruit trees
- Good sized kitchen and separate utility room
- Potential additional living accommodation
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1116
OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS! - Superb villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in the countryside near the village of Cómpeta. This beautiful property has excellent access, spacious living accommodation, ample outside space including 3 covered terraces, terrace with barbecue and wood oven, secluded pool area and accessible well tended land with many fruit trees, large garage and stunning far reaching countryside, mountain and sea views.
• Well laid out living accommodation including good sized kitchen and separate utility room
• 3 covered terraces, terrace with barbecue and wood oven and pool area
• Plenty of fenced land with an abundance of fruit trees
• Spectacular views of the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located in the countryside close to the village of Cómpeta, access to this property is via a short stretch of concrete road which leads directly to the gated entrance, tiled parking area and garage to the rear of the property.
The garage could easily be converted to provide additional living accommodation if required. Adjacent to the garage is a useful utility room (4.2m x 2.3m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
From the parking area a natural stone pathway leads down to the attractive and very private pool area which is edged with mature planting. Here there is also a sun terrace and an outside shower.
A storage room (6.0 m²) and shower room (3.2m x 1.7m) are located right next to the pool.
From the pool area there is access to a covered terrace (6.0m x 5.0m) and a further terrace area with brick built barbecue and wood oven. Another storage room can also be found here.
From this terrace natural stone steps edged with well established plants, shrubs and trees lead up to a wonderful grapevine covered terrace (6.0m x 5.0m) with access into the utility room and garage.
Also from the parking area a tiled pathway leads to the front of the property where there is a covered terrace (4.8m x 4.0m) directly outside the main entrance to the villa. The tiled pathway continues to the front of the villa and connects this terrace to the grapevine covered terrace.
The magnificent far reaching open views from the terraces and pool area take in the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea.
Most of the land slopes to the front of the property where there are lots of grapevines and mature fruit trees including fig, plum, avocado and apricot.
An additional 17,300 m² of land planted with olive trees is also available for purchase.
This property has been beautifully maintained and has light coloured floor tiles and attractive wooden doors throughout.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace and into the spacious living/dining room which has an open fire.
From the living/dining room there is access into the good sized fully fitted kitchen.
From the living/dining room a hallway (8.0m x 1.0m) leads to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.4m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Second double bedroom (3.4m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Family bathroom (3.3m x 1.8m) with shower and storage cupboard.
• Third double bedroom (3.3m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes.
Another shower room (3.2m x 1.7m) can be found adjacent to the pool area.
From the hallway a passageway (5.0m x 1.0m) with fitted cupboard leads into the garage.
Living room: 6.0m x 5.4m
Kitchen: 3.3m x 3.3m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.