3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Vinuela
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 5,146 m² approx
- Living space: 119.05 m² approx (constructed) 101.32 m² approx (useable)
- Air conditioning: fitted in master bedroom
- Pool: 6m x 3m
- Terraces and covered terrace
- Car port
- Storage/utility room: 7.0m x 1.4m
- Magnificent lake views
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: G
Well established villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in an elevated position in the beautiful countryside near the villages of Los Romanes and La Viñuela. This delightful property has good access, spacious living/dining room and good sized kitchen, terraces, covered terrace, secluded pool area, car port, storage/utility room and spectacular views of the mountains, countryside and Lake Viñuela.
• Spacious well laid out living accommodation
• Ample outside space including terraces, covered terrace and pool area
• Storage/utility room and lots of mature planting
• Superb views of the mountains, countryside and Lake Viñuela
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located in the countryside near the villages of Los Romanes and La Viñuela, access to this property is via a 2 km tarmac and concrete road and 1 km unmade road which leads directly to the gravelled parking area and car port.
The parking area is edged with mature plants and trees and the attractive planting continues to the front and side of the property.
From the parking area a gate opens to the tiled terracing which extends the length of the front of the villa.
A covered terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) with retractable sun blinds can be found directly outside the main living room.
From the front terrace there is a step down to the secluded pool area and sun terrace.
A useful storage/utility room (7.0m x 1.4m) with plumbing for a washing machine can be found to the rear of the pool.
Behind the villa there are two sheds and a vegetable patch. The fenced land slopes to the front of the property where there are a number of well established almond trees.
The magnificent views from this property are across Lake Viñuela to Mount Maroma and include the surrounding countryside as well as the villages of Periana, Alcaucín and Canillas de Aceituno.
The main entrance to this property is from the parking area and into an entrance hall (4.4 m²).
An archway separates the entrance hall from the good sized living/dining room which has a log burning stove and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace to the front of the villa.
From the living/dining room there is access into the fully fitted kitchen and also to a hallway (4.7m x 0.9m) from which leads to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (5.5m x 2.8m) with air conditioning, flat panel radiator, patio doors opening out to the front of the villa and an
• En suite bathroom (2.6m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.9m x 2.4m) with flat panel radiator.
• Family bathroom (2.7m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.2m x 3.0m) with flat panel radiator.
Living room: 6.3m x 4.0m
Kitchen: 3.9m x 3.2m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 101.18 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 38.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.