2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Canillas de Aceituno
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 72 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: electric under floor
- Roof terrace: 6.0m x 6.0m communal
- Storage room: 2.9m x 1.8m
- Sold fully furnished
- Perfect ‘lock up and leave’ holiday home/rental property
- Central village location
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Attractive modern first floor apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located within easy walking distance of all amenities in the village Canillas de Aceituno. This super apartment has an entry phone system, lift access, 2 double bedrooms, spacious living/dining room, good sized kitchen, storage room and use of the communal roof terrace with spectacular village, mountain, countryside, lake and sea views. Ideal as a holiday home or rental property and sold fully furnished.
• Spacious beautifully maintained living accommodation
• Communal roof terrace with superb views and storage room
• Perfect ‘lock up and leave’ holiday home or rental property
• Wonderful location within walking distance of all amenities
This village apartment is located in the centre of the village of Canillas de Aceituno within a development of 7 apartments.
The main entrance is from the street and into communal entrance hall. Access to the apartment can be via lift or stairs.
This apartment is in excellent condition and has terracotta floor tiles and light coloured wooden doors throughout and benefits from under floor heating.
The main entrance to the apartment is into an entrance hall area (1.6m x 0.9m) from which there is access into the light and airy living/dining room which has patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony with views across the village.
Right next to the living/dining room is the large fully fitted kitchen which has attractive light wood units and contrasting silstone work surfaces.
The remaining accommodation is accessed from the living/dining room and comprises:
• Double bedroom (3.4m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Good sized shower room (2.6m x 1.4m).
• Second double bedroom (2.9m x 2.4m) with fitted wardrobes.
Included with the apartment is a useful storage room (2.9m x 1.8m) on the lower ground floor and use of the communal roof terrace from which there are magnificent views across the village to the mountains, countryside, Lake Viñuela and the Mediterranean Sea.
Living room: 4.4m x 3.8m
Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.4m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 44.59 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 42.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.