3 bedroom detached house for sale
Italy - Lucca, Lucca, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 395299
- Highly Traditional House with Beams and some terracotta Floors
- Gorgeous Views over the Olive Trees to the Plain of Lucca
- Completely Private
- Micro-climate allowing Aloe and Other Tropical Plants to Grow
There are three, very high cantinas that are high enough that they could be converted into extra living space. At the moment, they are used for storage and a tool shed. The current owner is an artist and has a studio in a separate room which has its own entrance.
The main house has a sitting room with a wood-burning stove and a fireplace. There is a fully built kitchen on this floor. Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms and a large bathroom with plenty of space for both a bath and shower.
The area is one of the most beautiful in Tuscany with Olive Trees in front and chestnuts above the house.
There is a shop and bar within walking distance, at the village above.
A perfect, Tuscan, holiday home
- Galileo (International), 12.5 miles
- Florence (International), 34.6 miles
- Peretola (International), 35 miles
- Borgo Panigale (International), 62 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 75.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.