- Interesting architectural style dating back to the beginning of the 20th century
- School, shops, small river, park and bus stop in vicinity
- Solid brick property situated on quiet main street
- Nice area suitable for fishing with big river and lake within 10 km radius
- The Danube river and Romania are about 25 km away from the property
Spacious country house with interesting architecture located near the center of a village 60 km away from the City of Vratsa, Bulgaria. The property has 1000 sq.m yard with several small buildings in it and the big house. The building represents old architectural style much different from the traditional way of building in the countryside. The house was built in the 1920`s. It has two floors + ground floor. The ground floor has three big basements and a premise used as closet. The first floor has one very big and spacious living room, kitchen, bathroom and dining room. The second floor has three bedrooms, corridor and terrace with nice views. The property is very solid and is located not far away from the center of the village where one can find shops, bus stop, park. A small river passes by not far away from here. There is a primary school just 20 meters away. The village is lively and has picturesque surrounding area. One of the biggest rivers in the country is several kilometers away from the property and the Danube and Romania are 25 km away.