- Solid house situated on a nice & sunny hill looking at forest and hills
- Spacious yard with a small barn in it
- Three garages situated at the far end corner of the yard
- Very quiet area in the outskirts of the village
- A small stream passes not far away from the property
Big rural property consisting of a nice and solid country house, three garages and spacious 2000 sq.m. plot of land, all located in the outskirts of a big and quiet village 25 km away from the City of Vratsa, Bulgaria. The house has two floors. The ground floor has corridor, bathroom, kitchen and basement. The second floor has bathroom, living room and three bedrooms. There is also a small attic floor with one room. All floors are connected through massive internal staircase. There are also small summer kitchen and some farm buildings next to the house. The garages are located in a separate buildings across the yard. One of them can hold a lorry. The property is very good and in proper condition although some cleanup and few touches here and there could bring a refreshment to the place. There are nice views from the yard. Very quiet and picturesque area. A small stream passes not far away from the yard.