- Old country house with unique architecture dating back to the early 20th century
- Nice plot of land with lots of open space and garage in it
- Lots of built area that gives many opportunities
- A small grocery store available in proximity to the house
- Situated in a lively village with regular bus transport, primary school, small chapel, etc.
Old country house with interesting architecture situated in a lively village 50 km away from the City of Vratsa, Bulgaria. The house has two floors. The ground floor has lobby, corridor, living room, kitchen and dining room. Through the internal staircase one can go to the upper level where a terrace, corridor and four bedrooms are situated. Above them is the attic floor. It consists of terrace, corridor and four premises which can be used either for storage or for living. The previous owners used three of them as storage rooms/closets and the biggest premise was a bedroom. There is a garage located in the yard along with several small farm and storage buildings and an old, one level house with several rooms. The yard is 1200 sq.m., nice and flat. It provides enough space for a splendid garden filled with flowers, fruit trees, vegetables or other crops. The soil is very fertile and will please those who have a green thumb. If you are not one of them, then you can use the open space to build something or as playground for your children and pets. The village where this house is situated is one of the biggest in the area. It provides regular postal and transport services, primary school and kindergarten, many shops, etc. The area is very quiet and is suitable for people seeking rest and relaxation away from the busy cities.